We stayed here following the funeral of an Aunty. Afternoon tea was provided for the mourners and was delicious. Staff were particularly nice as we only booked tea for 5 but 11 turned up. It was no problem and all the elderly folk just loved it. When they left we booked in and stayed in the Walnut room up in the highest part of the house overlooking the beautiful gardens and pool. The room was extremely hot and in need of re decoration but the bed, linen and t.v are all recent updates and were excellent. However the bathroom was not brilliant. Grubby carpet on the floor, loose tiles and w.c and no shower, just a little handheld device which trickled water.
Bar food and wines were very good however as was breakfast.
This is a stunning house with excellent staff and such a lot of potential that I really think they need to sort out their rooms sooner rather than later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning four AA Red Star country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is gorgeous in the summer, whilst in the winter open fires are as warm as the welcome. Enjoy the beautiful grounds, traditional afternoon tea, fine dining or a beauty treatment with natural 'Pure Fiji' products. Friendly yet professional staff complement this wonderful building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, T4B, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Beechfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant And Gardens
- Beechfield Hotel Beanacre