Just returned from a two night stay - cannot fault the hotel or restaurant in any way (be sure to save some room for a cream tea in front of one of the open fires!)
Room was immaculate, staff attentive and friendly, breakfast was superb (I especially liked the " overnight bread"). Lovely area of the country to explore; to complete the experience I highly recommend hiring a classic car from Vintage Classics who will deliver the car to the hotel free of charge.
We would definitely return and will highly recommend to others.
- Also Known As:
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant And Gardens
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel
- Beechfield Hotel Beanacre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gem of a country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is gorgeous in the summer, whilst in the winter open fires are as warm as the welcome. Enjoy the beautiful grounds, traditional afternoon tea, fine dining or a beauty treatment with natural ’Pure Fiji’ products. Friendly yet professional staff complement this wonderful building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.