My girlfriend and I stayed at Beechfield House just before Christmas 2012, and we have nothing but good things to say. We stayed in a 'cosy' room, which was supposed to be basic. It was lovely and roomy, well decorated, with a very comfortable king size bed. The house itself is beautiful!!! Lots of period features, well maintained grounds and quiet. But it is the food and the staff that make the place what it is. The food is fabulous, I just can't say more. Moreover, the staff can't do enough for you, and their interest in whether you're enjoying your stay feels genuine. The hotel provided a really nice base from which we gained easy access to Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury Cathedral. All in all, I can't recommend this wonderful hotel highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning four AA Red Star country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is gorgeous in the summer, whilst in the winter open fires are as warm as the welcome. Enjoy the beautiful grounds, traditional afternoon tea, fine dining or a beauty treatment with natural 'Pure Fiji' products. Friendly yet professional staff complement this wonderful building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Beechfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant And Gardens
- Beechfield Hotel Beanacre