“Average food and service” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 47 restaurants in Hebden Bridge
Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Greens Vegetarian Café offers wholesome, home cooked vegetarian food in the centre of Hebden Bridge, vegan options always available, daily hot lunch specials on blackboard, cakes and desserts made fresh daily, coffees brewed from arabica beans, a selection of herbal & leaf teas, bistro Fri & Sat evening 6.30pm-late bring your own wine.
“Average food and service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Food was ok even if it was not what we ordered and took over 30 minutes to arrive.thought the menu was a bit boring. We are vegetarian but still like to be adventurous. Decorations could do with cheering up. Overall food was edible but overpriced

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

86% Recommend
Brighouse, United Kingdom
“Great lunch, with a difference”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Excellent choice for vegetarians and non-veggies alike. Had a lovely salad and a smoothie. Service good and friendly, though portions a bit on the non-generous side. Overall, very good.

Visited April 2013
Todmorden, United Kingdom
“Our favourite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is easily our favourite place to eat out. The food tastes like real food, made with real ingredients. Daytime coffee and cakes are excellent. In the evenings they turn into a restaurant with a small menu but the reason it's small is because everything is so fresh.
The staff are lovely. All the food is delicious but they have a particular genius for cakes and puddings.

Salford, United Kingdom
“Wonderful gourmet vegetarian cooking with friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My partner and I eat here at least once a week. Our visitors always ask if we can go there for lunch, so good an impression the cafe makes on them. Everything is prepared by the chef from fresh ingredients, and beautifully presented. The soup of the day with bread from the local organic baker is always fantastic. The hot dishes of the day are gorgeous and varied, and the salads often contain the unusual - kohl rabi, alfafa sprouts, seeds etc, as well as the usual. The home-baked cakes are stunning. A wide selection of teas are served in beautiful china. This is not a fast-food place, and, given the consistent quality of the meals, the price is more than reasonable. The seating is comfortable and cosy, with tables outdoors as well. We can't rate this highly enough, and feel lucky to have Greens on our doorstep.

“Absolute perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend, son and I ate in Greens yesterday on the bank holiday. We came across it by chance, thank god we did!! It's now my most favourite place to eat. The decor was beautiful!! The food was outstanding! I had felafel's in a pitta with hummus and my boyfriend had a vegetarian sauasge sandwich. Both where amazing but the felafel's and humous where out of this world! Both where the best I've ever had and the meal was one of the best, if not the best I've had since being a vegan. They where so friendly, helpful and passoinate about their food. The atmosphere was lovely and welcoming. I will recommend this place to everyone! Even the meat eaters, my boyfriend isn't vegetarian let along vegan, like me and he loved it just as much! I also thought the prices where spot on and good value for money. Thank you to greens for making our dining in hebden bridge amazing! X