We live in Halifax and go to Hebden Bridge every weekend to the different pubs. So yesterday we decided to eat at the Crown Inn we both had steak, it was cold and the chips just looked like they had gone across the road for them to the Crown fisheries. Not good won't eat there again. Will definitely stick to the Stubbing Wharfe next time where we usually go.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Place Hotel
- Bar Place Hotel Hebden Bridge
- Crown Inn Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently reopened in December 2012 after the floods in July of the same year. After a full refurbishment we rebranded ourselves to further improve your visit and our levels of customer service. We are a 4* Bed & Breakfast with hotel rooms on offer, a varied menu and lots of different drinks available, please don't hesitate to contact us to enquire about your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Crown Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.