“Lovely place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Dusty Miller

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hebden Bridge
The Dusty Miller
You added The Dusty Miller to your Saves list
Burnley Rd | Mytholmroyd, Hebden Bridge HX7 5LH, England   |
Ranked #13 of 17 Hebden Bridge B&B and Inns
Todmorden
“Lovely place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had dinner here last Friday. The choice of food is vast. There is also a really warm welcome. I had deep fried Brie and it was great, my other half had the soup, he said it was very nice, almost a meal in its self. To follow I haf the fish mornay this was piping hot and very nice, the other half had the lamb which was also good. This with a bottle of house wine and coffees came in at a reasonable price. We will return.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Halifax, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Went for Sunday carvery lunch main course pretty standard food. We then asked for the sweet menu.My brother ordered chocolate fudge cake with cream when it arrived it was with ice cream
he said it was ok and didn't want to complain.My wife ordered carrot cake with cream after eating part of it she noticed mold on the side of the cake so she complained to the waitress who the went in the direction of the bar and came back and said sorry about that but we will not charge you for that.WHAT ABOUT HEALTH AND SAFETY ISSUES.There then seemed to be a group meeting at the food bar with a lot of glancing towards our table.When we finally paid our bill not only had the not knocked off the offending sweet but had added another one on..Our bill was £8-90p more than it should have been .Will we be going again ? I DO NOT THINK SO

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Cheltenham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I stayed at the Dusty Miller albeit some time ago. I was made to feel very welcome and shown to my room which was beautifully appointed and very comfortable indeed. I had a marvellous meal in the restaurant in the evening and was delighted with the breakfast service the following morning. I will certainly stay and eat there again and would not hesitate to recommend it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Went to treat my selft to a meal and the dusty miller.. walked in dust was every where not clean at all. The food was cold in the middle becauss the chef was getting ready to pack up. The waitress was rude and kept staring at me asif she was hungry. . Wouldnt recommend it sorry need more older staff with more working experience

• Stayed August 2013
Hebden Bridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Just been for a business lunch. There were 12 of us at one table.

Had a great meal, service was excellent. All the meals came out of the kitchen together and were well presented and had fantastic flavors. Everyone around the table fell silent as they tucked in to their respective diners.

Highly recommend The Dusty Miller. I will be back to try something different from the menu.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Todmorden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We went for dinner last week. We thought we should give it a try after the horrendous floods they suffered last year. They have had a struggle to get things up and running again.
The menu was extensive, plus there was a specials board with many more items on. The food arrived after not too long a wait, and was delicious. There was a good choice of desserts, I didn't partake but my other half had the jam roll , he was impressed.
The bill was a reasonable amount. We will be back!

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on Saturday night so as to attend a club dinner that was being held within walking distance of the Dusty Miller.
Staff at the hotel were very nice, the room was excellent and the bar very welcoming with an excellent choice of real beer.
For the reason stated in the first sentence, we did not dine in the hotel in the evening, but the freshly cooked Sunday morning English breakfast could not have been better.
We will certainly stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Dusty Miller? Share your experiences!