I must admit to being slightly biased as i stay regularly in the Halifax area for business reasons. For the last 6 months i have been using the Holiday Inn, Leeds Brighouse, having previously moved from hotel to hotel in the local area.
The staff at the Holiday Inn are always friendly and helpful and make staying there an enjoyable experience, hence why i no longer feel the need to 'shop around' for accomodation.
Whilst i appreciate that the pricing can change heavily according to the day of the week, you always know what you are going to get. Clean rooms, friendly service and good facilities which includes a bar, gym and restaurant. I have eaten in the restaurant on a number of occasions and have always enjoyed my meal. My only request to the restaurant would be to please stop serving meals on wooden boards. It may look nice but everyone i have eaten with says the same thing, that it probably isn't easy to get them properly clean after each meal and so are often viewed with suspicion. Despite other reviews, i have never been disappointed with the breakfast compared to other similar hotels. My only observation is that the eggs are sometimes a bit slow being replenished and they have forgotten to top up the butter on occasion. Other than that, it is a 'help yourself' buffet with an adequate selection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the contemporary Express by Holiday Inn Leeds City Centre - the modern choice for business or pleasure!Our reception, lounge, breakfast area & meeting rooms have been transformed with an extensive public area refurbishment. We boast a stunning, contemporary look that combines style & comfort.Our modern hotel offers en suite guestrooms with air conditioning, satellite TV, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer & power showers. Our value room rates also include complimentary continental breakfast. Additional facilities include car parking & refurbished meeting rooms. The Express by Holiday Inn Leeds hotel is just a 10-15 min walk from the main city centre offering lots to keep you occupied including an excellent choice of restaurants, cafe bars, over 1000 shops & unique venues including the Corn Exchange & Victoria Quarter.Our Leeds hotel is ideally situated on the city centre perimeter making it convenient for Leeds University, Leeds Metropolitan University, business & financial district, courts & Leeds General Infirmary. The Express by Holiday Inn Leeds is also a great choice for sports fans with Headingley Stadium and Elland Road Football Stadium (Leeds United) nearby. York & Wetherby racecourses are within a 30-45 minutes drive.NewsEvery room now air conditionedEvery guestroom refurbishedWe're now a 100% non-smoking hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse Hotel Brighouse
- Holiday Inn Brighouse
- Brighouse Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse England