WARNING - Don't be duped by this couples beautiful web site.
The pictures are nothing like reality, other than that it's what it used to look like.
------- It is now in serious need of MAJOR maintenance!
Nothing has been kept up. It is more of an over grown weed farm!
* Upon locating the place, we parked and found the courtyard, with over grown trees and various plants growing among the tall weeds and even a 7 meter high cyprus tree which half the tree had fallen over to the ground, not broken or dead, just left in the walk way at the entrance of the house. Those trees and bushes now shade the the area so much you almost loose the view of the valley. There is still a small peek hole view in one area of the courtyard. Which is also were you dine.
* The inside of the home is much worse.. very dirty, dusty and dingy. Clutter sat everywhere. The windows are filthy, cob webs everywhere. It would also seem that they previously used the fireplace with the flu closed... and a wet burnt smoke smell remains throughout the house.
* Silvia is a good cook and the dinners she prepared were wonderful and were comprised of many local meats and flavors that you can only find in the Tuscany area. The view at sunset time is also, still stunning, You can see it right above the overgrown plants or weeds depending were you are standing. The best view being from inside the pool at the edge.
* As for breakfast, forget it... boxed cereal, packaged yogurt, so so coffee, (nothing like any other Italian coffee on our trip at all.) And some sort of dry tart which Silvia has made and serves the same left over tart until it has been eaten. - yech..
* The couple talk nice enough to you, in a placating manor, but don't let that fool you, Silvia screams venomously at her husband regularly! (When she doesn't know the guests can hear her..) Sucking what little positiveness you had left away...
* The only romance at this place is what you bring with you... and it better be a lot, to be able to overlook what has to be one of the worst B & B's, somehow still in business!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.