No doubt its a beautiful place and the hotel is amazing BUT we tried their restaurant Le Gaudina where i decided to give their asian/indian dishes a try.. Massive mistake as the Chicken Biryani came frozen in the middle, absolutely disgusting experience. The manager was very apologetic but didnt even offer coffee on the house.. Stick to their club sandwich at least you know its not a dish from the freezer! And be aware its an expensice place, so may consider looking for another place for lunch..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional Hotel, Spa, Golf & Family destination, in Provence. Member of The Leading Hotels of the World, Leading Spa and Leading Golf. A European Tour Destination. Easy to reach: 45 minutes from Nice Airport.DescriptionA haven of tranquility set in the eastern side of Provence, facing the perched villages of Fayence, Tourrettes, Callian and Montauroux. 45 minutes from the beautiful vineyards of Lorgues area, 30 minutes from the perfumers of Grasse, 35 minutes from Cannes, 90 minutes from Les Gorges du Verdon or Aix-en-Provence. Ideal to experience Provence from a country chic estate. Terre Blanche is a perfect getaway from the city, a paradise for Golfers, a Spa destination and a resort of choice for families with children. Great venue for corporate and private events including weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splendia and Orbitz so you can book your Terre Blanche Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Provence At Terre Blanche
- Terre Blanche Hotel And Spa Provence, France