Casa Del Soul is a beautiful home opened up to guests in an upscale area of SJDS. There is quietness that you couldn't ask more for, ie., no roosters, daily 6am marching/singing parades, fire crackers at all hours of day/night. We stayed in the ocean front room which was spacious, and has a lovely balcony to watch the sun set and star gaze. Whether in your bedroom or down by the pool it's always ocean view and the mountains. The kitchen has top of the line appliances and available for guests to use. During our 5 night stay we used the kitchen/BBQ our last day to make lunch and dinner. Breakfast is prepared by Yami, who also made our room look clean everyday; she's a wonderful lady who only speaks Spanish but was able to understand my English requests. The walk to a private beach is minutes away.... but we rarely went, we enjoyed being poolside. Randy is helpful host and makes you feel at home... the power had gone out and my friend and I were walking back in the dark, Randy was waiting for us with his flashlight and gave us flashlights to use! Randy has a few driver's set aside to use, so convenient... and will give you a cellphone with their phone numbers programmed... so the drivers are literally a button away. To get into town is a 10 minute drive away, or maybe a 30 minute walk, but we would rather get a ride; Randy dropped us off in town a few times. He loves to make suggestions. We're all glad we listened to him because we had two of the greatest excursions (canopy adventures and playa de coco beach)! I did something to my neck and was in a bit of pain/discomfort and Randy's wife Brenda worked on my neck... she was real good with massaging out the knots... my vacation would have really sucked with a sore neck... her office is right at the house, so convenient. My other favorite of Casa Del Soul is cho choo..I miss him already! Definitely will recommend to anyone and everyone and if I'm back in SDJS this is without a question where I'm staying!! Thanks Randy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Del Soul is an oceanfront, luxury 4,000 sq. ft. home. It is situated on Nacascolo Bay, 5 minutes from San Juan Del Sur. It has a large outdoor deck surrounding a 4 by 9 meter swimming pool. The big balcony off the 2nd floor bedrooms give it a commanding view of the ocean and the tropical forest. Cable TV, DVD, ipod music systems, refrigerator, coffee makers make your room very comfortable. A full breakfast is included. We give cell phones to our guests and I help you do anything you want to in Nicaragua. Transportation,tours,volcanos,surfing,fishing,shopping, REAL ESTATE, ATV's,zipline,horseback riding,etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Del Soul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Soul Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Casa Del Soul Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur