Amazing view of the bay and and amazing staff to go along with it! We rested there for 10 days and enjoyed every minute. Tonguay and Maria (filling in for the regular owners) were so accommodating and made use feel right at home. Even the Saturday night noise from those returning from a night of partying in nearby San Juan del Sur was limited and did not dampen our stay. Met lots of nice travellers and always felt safe and well cared for. Food was amazing - especially the tenderloin (and other beef dishes) that my husband loved! The road up is a bit steep and bumpy, but no problem with the right vehicle! Would go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Jardin is the perfect place to relax while enjoying amazing views on Nicaragua's Emerald Coast. The hotel is located up a hill, 4 km (2,4 miles) North from San Juan del Sur. Yes the road is crap sometimes but it is definitely worth it. We offer free shuttles to town once a day. Our guests can also spend the day by the outdoor pool where they can enjoy stunning views on Nagascolo bay. Each room has a private bathroom and features charming decor with cheerful colors. Some of them have a private terrace overlooking the ocean which is the perfect spot to watch the sunset. El Jardin's bar & restaurant features both an indoor and an open-air dining area with views on the bay. We serve international food (for example, burgers and tacos) and are also very proud to offer European inspired options (including Beef Bourguignon, Shrimp bisque, Homemade lasagna and many more). The bar is open all day with a good selection of cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your El Jardin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Jardin Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- El Jardin Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur