Tim, Delphine, and little Charlotte, along with their gracious staff, provided a great getaway for me and my buddy. Beautiful and clean hotel, and the meals were top rate. Tim is a wonderful chef, and the spaghetti bolognese was the best i've ever had! wonderful tenderloin as well! they work hard at making sure the guests get the best deals with travel around the area, willing to call a taxi ($10 per car) to get to town. they also got us two great deals with a sailboat captain and a tour guide and driver to Granada. Breakfast is included, which was wonderful--eggs cooked to your preference. fresh fruit too. No complaints at all, and I would recommend the El Jardin to any traveler who'd like a quiet/clean place to stay. Extremely safe. American food prices, but it's well worth it! Buen viaje!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel El Jardin is expecting you for a quiet, calm and peaceful stay. The unforgettable view over the virgin Nacascolo Bay will make of your wake ups an enchantment and will give to your evenings the magic key that they deserve. The breakfasts we will prepare especially for you will be the perfect starter for your day and in a fine atmosphere, our chef won’t fail to let you discover new culinary perspectives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Venere so you can book your El Jardin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Jardin Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- El Jardin Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur