“Terrible service!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Hamburg, Germany
“Terrible service!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was there with some friends and we asked for a bottle of rum, first the bottle was open and already used then when we complained about this, the girls in charge were very rude and they said that we opened the bottle which was not true! they were like we dont care!!!! maybe they thought that we were not going to notice that, but we did!!!! and they wanted to charge a lot of money for an alreday used and not full bottle. All they want is to steal your money.!!!!!

Visited February 2014

“Comforts of Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

SJDS is a party town and the Loose Moose with its fantastic beverages, the Ceasers are unreal as are the Machetes, and the delicious menu featuring poutine and sushi is where the party is at!
I was drawn into this spot by The name, having been to The Moose in both Toronto and Vancouver, and by the music. Once I saw the menu and started talking to the amazing staff I knew I had found something special... a slice of home in Central America.
The vibe is amazing... and one drink quickly turned into two.. and it became my spot to party for the night. . I didn't end up leaving the Moose until the wee hours of the morning..and it was the first place I went to!
I'm already drooling in anticipation for my next Caesars topped with maple glazed bacon and poutine!

Toronto, Canada
“Awesome Casesars!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

A little taste of Canadian in Nicaragua! The owner, Karim, and his staff are awesome people who will make sure you have a great time!

San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
“Amazing place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Wow as soon as you walk into the moose the decor and style of the place is out of this world! Awesome set up, great greetings from the super friendly staff and the caesar's are AAAAmazing!!!
Top work guys will defiantly be back

San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
“The cherry on top!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

This lil hot spot is just what this town needed! I'm familiar with the Loose Moose back home in Vancouver and must say that I found this to be next level. Not only was the Moose now in a hot tropical climate, the Moose was also full of ridiculously good looking people having fun up the yin yang. The decor is very homie witha giant wall giving the illusion of looking out a window in the snowy Whistler Village, yet you're in paradise? I can be in San Juan Del Sur and enjoy the company of my fellow canadians and eat Sushi and Poutine?!

The sushi here is off the charts. Only the freshest fish from the docks is served here and they have a delicious vegetarian roll as well. The poutine is out of this world and the Sunday brunch that starts at 8 am is friken incredible. The stuffed french toast is SO GOOD and is drenched in real maple syrup! I may sound like a die hard canadian here, and I am... which is why I love the Loose Moose!!! It has such a chill yet bumpin vibe and speaking of bumping, you'll most likely bump into someone you know or someone that knows someone u know here, if you're Canadian. Being in San Juan Del Sur, I've noticed what a small world it is and I'm loving the canadian vibe here. The Moose is exactly what this town needed!!! The music, the food, the company, the fast service and ambiance are the 5 things that give this place 5 stars *****

• Visited January 2014