My husband and I viewed the hotel 2 years ago as a potential vacation home. We didn't buy, but just stayed there during our trip in February. It was even better than I remember. Service was really good, the villa was clean, and we enjoyed dinner at the hotel restaurant; happy hour is 2x1 along with free appetizers. The pool was clean and relaxing. All the employees were friendly and helpful. The hotel is far enough from town for it to be quiet, but close enough to town to enjoy dinners and nightlife. Maria in the restaurant deserves a special accolade because she totally understood customer service! Well worth staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palermo Hotel and Resort is located in San Juan del Sur, a city that bridges Costa Rica and Nicaragua on the Pacific Ocean. The hotel features 50 villas, flexible in-room work spaces, full-kitchens and room service, wireless broadband connectivity throughout the property, as well as both large and small, air-conditioned conference and meeting spaces. Terraza de Palermo Restaurant and Bar offer a dramatic dining experience overlooking the tropical pool and sunsets into the Pacific Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Palermo Hotel And Resort
- Villas De Palermo Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Villas De Palermo Hotel & Resort Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur