After traveling in Nicaragua for a week we came to Palermo with a recommendation from a friend. Quiet, clean and with an extremely helpful staff, we were able fully relax and enjoy the town of San Juan del Sur. Beautiful spacious villas, refreshing pool, and a restaurant with delicious food, made our stay all the better. The free shuttle to town was available to us when we wanted to explore the area or when we wanted to escape back to the villas. Taxis are easy to find after hours to enjoy the great nightlife. Palermo is a perfect spot to get away and the surfing town of San Juan del Sur is charming and hospitable.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Palermo Hotel
- Villas De Palermo Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Villas De Palermo Hotel And Resort
- Villas De Palermo Hotel & Resort Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palermo Hotel and Resort is located in San Juan del Sur, a city that bridges Costa Rica and Nicaragua on the Pacific Ocean. The hotel features 50 villas, flexible in-room work spaces, full-kitchens and room service, wireless broadband connectivity throughout the property, as well as both large and small, air-conditioned conference and meeting spaces. Terraza de Palermo Restaurant and Bar offer a dramatic dining experience overlooking the tropical pool and sunsets into the Pacific Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.