Our stay at Villas de Pallermo was a pleasure. The villas are spacious, clean, and complete with many amenities for a comfortable, long-term stay. The two full rooms and bathrooms are great for various group sizes, and the kitchen is equipped enough to accommodate a decent amount of cooking. Clean and comfortable beds, great maid services. The balconies overlook incredible views (along with the pool), and the rocking chairs out front provide a relaxing end to the day. Functioning air conditioning is also a plus. The pool is clean and the breakfast buffet is delicious. The staff is more than willing to answer any questions and arrange a quick shuttle ride to the town. Highly recommend this place for a safe and comfortable stay a little outside of the dirty center of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palermo Hotel and Resort is located in San Juan del Sur, a city that bridges Costa Rica and Nicaragua on the Pacific Ocean. The hotel features 50 villas, flexible in-room work spaces, full-kitchens and room service, wireless broadband connectivity throughout the property, as well as both large and small, air-conditioned conference and meeting spaces. Terraza de Palermo Restaurant and Bar offer a dramatic dining experience overlooking the tropical pool and sunsets into the Pacific Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Palermo Hotel And Resort
- Villas De Palermo Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Villas De Palermo Hotel & Resort Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur