We stayed in this resort with the goal to relax in this place for a couple of days.
We received a warm welcome and were assigned to a small apartment overlooking the bay - a room with a fantastic view. The apt. had a full kitchen and living room area and an outside porch where we stayed quite often and enjoyed the view.
We stayed in the low season and enyoyed this tranquil space, especially the upper pool.
The breakfast included in the room rate was of traditional type, i.e. pinto gallo, and if you are not an aficionado of such fare, then you just need to ask for sth. different.
Only downside is that the french windows of the apt. opening onto the porch/patio are not hermetically closing and therefore you have to share the room/apt. with all kind of kritters, such as ants, small geckos, morphos.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Eyes Hotel
- Pelican Eyes Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Hotel Pelican Eyes
- Resort Pelican Eyes
- Pelican Eyes Resort And Spa Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pelican Eyes Resort & Spa offers a stunning hillside location and panoramic views of San Juan del Sur and the ocean beyond. Our infinity pools, spacious accommodations, romantically lush gardens, wonderful restaurants, open air bars, and one-of-a-kind San Juan Del Sur coastline sailing adventure are a unique experience.A visit to our Tranquila Day Spa is an experience of sheer indulgence. We offer a menu of massage and body treatments to ensure that you truly relax on your romantic Nicaraguan getaway. Experience more of Nicaragua with day trips to Granada or the artisan markets in Masaya. Here at the resort, open air yoga classes, water aerobics, and active local excursions (arranged by our concierge) help keep you fit while visiting paradise. Even our brick stairs—winding up the hillside — contribute to the cause!Our San Juan del Sur hotel’s mission is to provide a unique and memorable Nicaragua vacation experience in every aspect of your stay. Our friendly staff endeavors to fulfill every possible need or special request (and to predict those wishes perhaps not yet even realized!)No request is too big or too small. Let us know what we can do to enhance your stay in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, Venere, Tablet Hotels and Otel so you can book your Pelican Eyes Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.