I stayed at the Pelican Eyes Resort in November as part of an organized surfing vacation. My room was absolutely beautiful, with a large bathroom, bedroom and a sitting area with a gorgeous view of San Juan Del Sur from the balcony. Although I did not make use of it, there was a refrigerator and small kitchen area as well that could be used to make snacks. Everything was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast at the restaurant every morning was delicious - traditional nica fare. All of the servers at the restaurant were very courteous and well-trained, which I understand is sometimes hard to find in the area. Although I was mostly surfing nearby, I made use of the lap pool one morning, and like everything else it was clean and gorgeous. This is a beautiful resort for both families and for couples for a romantic get away. I just wish I would have brought somebody along with me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pelican Eyes Resort & Spa offers a stunning hillside location and panoramic views of San Juan del Sur and the ocean beyond. Our infinity pools, spacious accommodations, romantically lush gardens, wonderful restaurants, open air bars, and one-of-a-kind San Juan Del Sur coastline sailing adventure are a unique experience.A visit to our Tranquila Day Spa is an experience of sheer indulgence. We offer a menu of massage and body treatments to ensure that you truly relax on your romantic Nicaraguan getaway. Experience more of Nicaragua with day trips to Granada or the artisan markets in Masaya. Here at the resort, open air yoga classes, water aerobics, and active local excursions (arranged by our concierge) help keep you fit while visiting paradise. Even our brick stairs—winding up the hillside — contribute to the cause!Our San Juan del Sur hotel’s mission is to provide a unique and memorable Nicaragua vacation experience in every aspect of your stay. Our friendly staff endeavors to fulfill every possible need or special request (and to predict those wishes perhaps not yet even realized!)No request is too big or too small. Let us know what we can do to enhance your stay in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pelican Eyes Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Eyes Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Hotel Pelican Eyes
- Resort Pelican Eyes
- Pelican Eyes Resort And Spa Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur