“An exhilarating experience!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ottawa, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“An exhilarating experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

Okay -- I'm afraid of heights. I've decided I'm going to tackle my fears the older I get (56). I'm SO happy I did this, and I'll likely do it again one day. I went with a guide the whole way down. They were really great and it just gave me the sense of security I needed. There are alot of reviews that give the details of the tour, but I just wanted to say to anyone out there who is on the fence whether to try this or not -- GO FOR IT!!!! Just ask for a guide to accompany you down. You'll have a blast. (Tip: the cables at the beginning are shorter and lower to the ground, so if you want to try it on your own, do those first as they get longer and higher as you go along.)

Visited January 2012

London, United Kingdom
“Great views and an impressive course in a fun yet safe environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

Well organised set of zip lines with stunning views of San Juan del Sur. Only criticism would be that it doesn't last long enough, we definitely wanted another go by the time we got to the end of the 17 zip lines!! The guides are knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy - the scariest part is the jeep ride up to the top!!

Visited January 2012
Southern California
8 attraction reviews
“FUN!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

There are 17 stations on this canopy tour. The scenery is beautiful and you can hear the howler monkeys from time to time. The guys running this attraction know what they're doing and are well organized. I felt very safe the whole time. They handled the young kids who were zip-lining with ease and made sure they were well cared for. Try it, you'll like it!

Visited December 2011
America, The Netherlands
10 attraction reviews
“Excellent Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

This was an excellent adventure. Picked us up on time and drove us about 5 miles to the area. Then we suited up and rode in a big 4x4 steeply up the mountains for about 25 minutes. The views of SJDS and the ocean are spectacular from there. We were given instructions and then the fun began. I think there are 17 platforms. Lots of fun. I'd recommend using this outfit again.

Visited November 2011
New Jersey
9 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Must Do Activity In San Juan del Sur”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

Great Course! Great Crew! Many Thanks To Jose and the guys! They did an excellent job in making everyone feel safe and comfortable. They even rode with people who were a little unsure at first. I'm a big guy and they had no problems instructing me and getting me hooked on each line. A great time and we'll be sure to fly with them again when we return to SJdS! Not sure what the other reviewers remember, but there are 17 platforms ending right at their shop. Perfect!

Visited November 2011