“Awesome, a must do.” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours, Adventure
Sulphur Springs, Texas
“Awesome, a must do.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

Fourteen zip-line stations down the side of lush mountain side looking over the beach of San Juan del Sur. It was awesome. I thought it was going to be a couple of lines on top of the hill. No. Fourteen stations carrying you all the way down. Some so long you couldn't see the other end. Wonderful experience, my wife and I loved it. Don't miss out

Visited November 2011

Tampa
3 attraction reviews
“GREAT ZIPLINE WITH AMAZING VIEWS OF NATURE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

A couple trips previous I had enjoyed a different zipline tour. We were taking my gf's family to sjds for the weekend and I had researched this place before we made the drive. After checking into our hotel in sjds we called to make a reservation. We had a little difficulty finding sjds and were a little worried we may not find the tour easily. It didn't matter the tour company sent a large range rover to pick us up at our hotel. The best part was it was a COMPLIMENTARY shuttle to and from the tour site. Our driver was bi-lingual and spoke very good English. We chatted about the upcoming presidential election and enjoyed the scenery along the way.

We got to the site and they also offered horseback tours. They looked amazing and I wish we had the time to take a ride. The couple we met on the way back had nothing but good things to say about there horse experience.

After we got our safety gear the guides drove us to the top of the cloud forest. The view was amazing. You could see all of sjds and out into the Pacific. Our guides took a few pictures of us and we were on our way. This was certainly the longest zipline tour I have ever enjoyed. The course was well kept and the use a double line system for safety. I felt very safe the entire adventure. The course is well layed out with variations on each station. Some were long, others were high, and a couple were fast. The good thing about zipline tours if you don't feel like going fast you have the option of using more brake and going slow to enjoy the views.
We saw several monkeys and exotic birds along the course.
After we were finished we went back to the office and enjoyed a couple tona's. They also have water and gatorade for those that prefer non alcoholic beverages.
Overall a great experience.
The only downside was the shop was out of cheesy souvenir shirts.
The tour was inexpensive compared to the others I have seen and visited. If I remember correctly I think it was $25-$30 (us $) per person. The beer was 90 cents. Also we left our hats and expensive designer sunglasses at the shop to avoid lossing them - Everything was returned exactly how we left it.

Visited June 2011