I went to the Naked Tiger from hearing people talk about it from Mexico all throughout Central America. When we arrived I honestly only wanted to stay one night, it was far from the town and beach and didn't really make much sense to me staying up on a mountain.
3 hours and a few Pina Coladas later my mind had completely changed! This place is incredible. Amazing food and the friendliest staff, I instantly felt right at home. I ended up staying 2 weeks and barely left the hostel, if I didn't already book a flight I would probably still be there, blending!
It is a party hostel, so if you're not into that then don't stay there...but you should definitely have some beers and watch the sunset there for sure! Best view in San Juan!
Their Sunday Funday is by far the best party in Central America, don't miss out on this!
100% the best hostel I have ever stayed at, would live here if i could!
- Also Known As:
- Naked Tiger Hotel
- Naked Tiger Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Naked Tiger Hostel Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naked Tiger Hostel is the most popular place in town! We offer 5 star living at a backpackers price. Our Spanish style villa has the best views in San Juan del Sur. We have a full bar, restaurant with great prices and food, comfortable beds, and an awesome pool to cool off in. You will meet people from all over the world here and you will never want to leave! We have a free shuttle to and from town every 2 hours from 8am-2am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Naked Tiger Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.