I was supposed to stayed only a couple of days in casa de olas and have been 2 weeks Now and still here haha . Love this place!!!!!! The owners and staff cant be better!!! The monkey, the infinit pool, the bar, food.. All amazing!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Olas is a unique place to stay, blending the best of hotel, hostel and B&B. We have dorm accommodation which includes an 11 bed dorm and six 6 bed dorms for those traveling on a budget or in groups. All rooms have en-suites with Tropical Showers. (Note that when we say tropical shower we mean that the shower is not artificially heated and comes naturally from our well).We are a short drive or 5km walk (remember we are on a hill and not everyone likes walking hills) to San Juan del Sur beach. We have an amazing view over the bay and town that provides epic sunsets. We think staying a little out of town is the best way to experience SJDS and the surrounding area including beaches, rain forest and Lake Nicaragua. We have a shuttle service that runs at designated times each days, if you would like to travel into town outside of these times please let our staff know and they can advise how best to do this. We provide a free breakfast for all guests. We also serve dinner 'family style' which means everyone sits down together for dinner. Safe travels and we hope to see you soon!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Casa De Olas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Olas Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Casa De Olas Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur