“Thank you” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Villa Noche

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Villa Noche
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua   |
Chicago, Illinois
“Thank you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

We are just returning from a stay at Villa Noche and we cannot be more pleased. From the beginning, Travis helped us with every arrangement to prepare the villa for our stay and to answer any and all questions we had about Nicaragua. He was immediately responsive and extremely helpful. Upon our arrival, the accommodations were exactly as advertised if not better. Neither words nor pictures will do justice to this place's beauty. Perhaps most of all, our stay was made such a pleasure by the wonderful staff. Mimo, Armondo, and Claudia were eager to exceed our every request, and succeeded in doing so. We do not regularly return to vacation destinations as it is our personal preference to always experience something new. However, this trip has us contemplating coming back and soon. If I could pay a higher compliment, I would. Thank you!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

30 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

We had a wonderful time at your place. Other than going out with the family for dinner one evening, I did not leave the place. Why would one leave paradise? There were numerous places at your house which provided a variety of spectacular views of the ocean and bay from different locations while at the same time allowing for the comfort of being separate from other activities that were taking place.
The architecture is wonderful. Who designed it for you? It is practical as well as beautiful. You must have had a wonderful builder. The privacy of its location is to be treasured. I like rounded spaces and lots of room and your place more than fulfilled my wishes. I was also impressed with your staff and how well your home is maintained, which is not easy in that climate.
Even when there was other family at the house there were lots of places to be by yourself and take in the view, comfort and peace. My husband was enthusiastic about the open spaces and extra-large chairs. It was a big treat for him, being 6’4” to not only have chairs that are not built for small people, but even to allow his feet to “dangle”. What a pleasant contrast.
We have stayed at a variety of vacation places throughout the world: Fiji, Australia, England, Portugal, Kenya, Italy, Shanghai, Vietnam and many others. This space suited us the best. We have previously stayed at attractive places in Nicaragua and enjoyed them, but your house is the winner.
We took lots of pictures and have been showing them to friends. The relaxation mode and extra rest that I was provided suited me, given my recent work schedule.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Deep River, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

We arrived to Villa Noche as the sun was setting into the pacific ocean. Right there I knew that this was going to be just what I needed. The villa was absolutely beautiful! I woke up and fell asleep to the breeze flowing through the bedroom and of course the sound of the waves crashing below. The staff was more then helpful and very pleasurable to have around. We took day excursions to the beaches, grabbed a board and learned how to surf, a ferry ride across Lake Nicaragua to check out the volcanoes, fishing on the Aquaholic, trips to town.... I'm looking forward to going back next year, it was by the far the best & most relaxing time I ever had on vacation!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011 via mobile

I stayed in Villa Noche from oct 26 to oct 30 and this is by far my best stay in Nicaragua.
The house is very pretty and confortable, the view is unbeliavable and the service from the staff is unique.
I went fishing in the Aquaholic(the house boat), it seems like Travis the owner has a perfect eye to pick the right staff, great people, very friendly and they definetly want to give you your money's worth.

• Stayed October 2011
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

Villa Noche was the most relaxing vacation experience of my life. I was at first put at ease by the responsive and detailed emails from the homeowner covering all aspects of the trip - from airport transportation to local sites to the most mundane detail. Like the other reviews mention, pictures don't justify this house - steps lead from the family room directly into the pool overlooking San Juan del Sur. The staff took care of our every need, including multiple trips into town each day for supplies (mainly more rum for the fantastic cocktails they delivered poolside). They also ensured that our excursions ran smoothly - ferrying us to the beach with a cooler stocked with sandwiches and beer and returning promptly at the appointed time to retrieve us. Back at the house, they arranged for two masseuses to stop by and give everyone an hour long massage. The six of us 30 somethings in the group all had a great time and would recommend the house for anyone looking to have the most relaxing week of the year.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Houston, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

My boyfriend and i decided on a last minute trip! We found a direct flight to Nicaragua from Houston for $350 and found Villa Noche on VRBO. I was blown away by this house. It's huge and very open, ocean views and breeze in every room. It was like we had an all inclusive resort to our self. San Juan del sur was a very cute town but we spent most of our time just hanging out at the house.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

Wow! Whaat an amazing rental home in a beatiful location. Breathtaking views from every room. Service was excellent. 5 stars!! We are already planning our trip back.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to Villa Noche? Share your experiences!