My boyfriend and two of our friends stayed at Bahia del Sol for 5 nights. We were totally impressed with every experience we had. After countless emails of us "bugging" them with details and questions prior to our stay, they never once made us feel like our questions weren't important. Since this was the first time any of us had been in San Juan Del Sur, they immediately helped us feel welcome upon our arrival. From our transportation, to great places to eat, to activities around town, they helped us every step of the way. Anything we needed, they were right there to help us.
Our villa was perfect! It's a great place to stay if you are traveling in a group. The place was very clean and comfortable. We had a nice view of the bay and the town from our master bedroom. We opted to have a cook come in 3 mornings to make us breakfast which was such a treat!
After we had booked our trip we recieved an email that they were planning on doing routine maintenance on the pool so it would be closed during the entire time we were there. Needless to say we were a pretty bummed but Nesthor went out of his way to rearrange the maintenance so we could have all accommodations available to us. How many places can you go where they care about your stay vs. getting what they need to get done? That right there reassured us we had picked a great spot to stay.
I could go on and on about how amazing our trip to Nicaragua was. Having such great guidance from the staff at Bahia really helped us make the best of our time here. We will definitely be back for another stay next time we can get down there. We were all very sad to have to say goodbye to our new "friends" at Bahia del Sol!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bahia Del Sol Villas & Condominiums is located in the most exclusive neighbourhood in town. We are located just 2.2 km north from La Alcaldia Municipal in San Juan del Sur, just 5 minutes walk to the beach and 10 minutes walk to town. Each of the fully furnished Villas is a very spacious 2300 sq ft (213 m2). They were designed and constructed using local building materials and modern architecture to give each luxury Villa a unique Nicaraguan flavour with modern theme. These air conditioned Villas have 3 bedroom and 2.5 baths with hand -fired red brick tile floors. The master bedroom and living room, both with large terraces, let you relax and dine in the fresh ocean breezes as you take in the spectacular ocean views. Rates are per villa, per night, covered in U.S dollars.• Rates do not include 15% of sales tax• Rates do not include tourism tax of 2%• Children under 3 years are free, ages 3 and up are included in rates.• Easter week minimum of 4 nights stay• National holidays minimum of 4 nights stay.• New Year minimum of 4 nights stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bahia del Sol Villas & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Del Sol Villas And Condominiums
- Bahia Del Sol Villas & Condominiums Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Bahia Del Sol Villas & Condominiums Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur