When it comes to describing my stay at the Mango Rosa, I do not know where to begin. I will start with the owners and employees. From the first time I came in contact with Greg, one of the owners, he was extremely helpful. He answered every question I threw at him in a very timely manner. If I emailed him at breakfast with a question, I would get an answer by lunch. Everyone at Mango Rosa, from the cooks all the way to the security guys are super friendly and helpful. Any worry you may have about traveling instantly vanishes after talking to Greg.
I went to Nicaragua with 5 other friends and there was never a dull moment, especially at Mango Rosa. Jonny, the event coordinator was on point with anything we wanted to do. Whether it was taking out the boat to different breaks or showing us the night life in San Juan Del Sur. On any vacation, I have never become such good friends with everyone at the resort. When we would go out at night, they would all show us the best places to go. Anytime you go to a different country and the locals can show you the town, you know you are seeing everything that country has to offer.
Now the sleeping arrangements. My buddies and I stayed in the House at the back of the property. Pictures on the website do not capture how perfect this house was. When we arrived, are house looked exactly how it did on the website. Nice huge walk in showers, flat screens on the walls, a full kitchen downstairs with two bedrooms, and then you walk upstairs. The patio upstairs is the best aspect of this house. Rocking chairs, comfortable furniture, two hammocks, a full working bar with BBQ that cooks lobster to perfection and the master bedroom. Every room was equiped with airconditioning that worked too good at times. These worked out great to help ease the sunburn.
7 days at Mango Rosa go by in the blink of an eye. I would truly make another vacation happen at Mango Rosa. It is 15 minutes out of town and five minutes from Maderas by road. Staying at the Mango Rosa gave me the feeling of being secluded away from all the tourists in San Juan, but it was really close to some great waves at Maderas. It is truly difficult to describe how great everything is at the Mango Rosa in only a couple paragraphs. No need to search any more, if you stay at the Mango Rosa, you will get everything you want out of Nicaragua and so much more.
That is why it is fair to say, The Mango Rosa is the happiest place on earth, not disneyland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mango Rosa is the ultimate jump off point for adventure and travel around San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua. Situated seemingly in the middle of the jungle, but only a short drive to the beach or town. Mango Rosa is a full-service resort providing the perfect combination of comfort and escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Mango Rosa Nicaragua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Rosa Nicaragua Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Mango Rosa Hotel
- Mango Rosa Nicaragua San Juan Del Sur