In November, my husband and I, along with another couple rented a 2 bedroom cabin and had an amazing time! The cabin suited us perfectly- you could tell there were finishing touches that Nth Americans would appreciate- which is REALLY nice to have. Every night and most days we ate a Mango Rosa just because the food was SOO delicious... we weren't even really tempted to eat in town! Greg and Dexter were very accommodating and made sure we had everything we needed and had a drive to any destination. We were there for the surf and although it wasn't the greatest ,we had our very own surf guide who took us to special places around Nica everyday- can't beat this place! We will be back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mango Rosa is the ultimate jump off point for adventure and travel around San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua. Situated seemingly in the middle of the jungle, but only a short drive to the beach or town. Mango Rosa is a full-service resort providing the perfect combination of comfort and escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Mango Rosa Nicaragua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Rosa Nicaragua Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Mango Rosa Hotel
- Mango Rosa Nicaragua San Juan Del Sur