The rock formations and Fynbos are amazing at Kagga Kamma. However, the 4 star rating that this private game farm has been awarded is very confusing - it's more a 2 1/2 star joint.
The staff were lovely but not trained and constantly forgot orders or got them wrong. The accommodation was average but seriously lacking - no mirror or toilet roll holder in the bathroom, a very dirty shower, lights that don't work and no space for clothing. The bed sheets also had a few stains on them. We were very happy to get back home.
- Also Known As:
- Kagga Kamma Private Game Reserve Hotel
- Kagga Kamma Private Game Reserve Hotel Kagga Kamma Private Game Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kagga Kamma is a private game reserve situated in the Cederberg Mountains, three hours from Cape Town and is well known for spectacular rock formations. Guests can visit ancient rock paintings with expert guides, go game viewing in this arid landscape, stargazing by powerful telescope, and enjoy an adventurous quad bike safari or a range of wellness treatments. The lodge offers luxury “cave” or hut rooms all with en-suite bathrooms, sumptuous meals and excellent wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Escapio so you can book your Kagga Kamma Private Game Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.