“Very good value and clean” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
BOOK DIRECT AND SAVE !
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Huntingdon
Falls, PA.
“Very good value and clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

I traveled to Huntingdon for a funeral and needed a place to stay overnight. I was traveling with my Labrador Retriever so I needed a place that would allow pets. After checking Tripadvisor, I made the reservation. (Note: pets add an additional $10 per night)

This is an older property, but don't be scared by that. All entrances are to the outside. It appears that at least the rooms have been freshened up recently as the bathroom had newer fixtures. My room was clean and fresh smelling. Everything was in order and everything worked properly. The room included a microwave and a refrigerator.

The price was very good and even with the extra charge for my dog, was still well under what other local hotels wanted. Overall this is a great value for someone like me that needed a clean room to sleep in overnight and to get a shower in the morning. If you need other amenities like a swimming pool or an excercise room, this is not your place to stay, but if you just need a place to sleep, give Huntingdon Motor Inn some serious consideration.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Ashland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

We are so glad we took a chance on this place. Whenever we are in the vicinity this is where we will stay. Extremely clean, beds comfortable, everything that you need and at a great price.
Scenery was absolutely gorgeous...restaurant down the hill was very good! Most of all the people running the place could not have been nicer or more accommodating. Very friendly and informative of the area also. Thanks for your hospitality.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011 via mobile

Have stayed here at least 10 times now. Never had a bad experience. I know the place don't look like much from the outside. But don't let the old motel look fool you.very very clean everyone is very nice rooms are big showers have great water pressure!!!

• Stayed November 2011
Somerset, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed for one night at the Inn. We loved that the price was VERY affordable and that our room was clean. The Inn is easy to get to, and is surrounded by many attractions, such as restaurants and stores (grocery and liquor) which was helpful. We arrived earlier than expected, and check-in wasn't until a few hours later. However, the clerk at the front desk was reasonable, and allowed us to check into another room that was ready for check-in which we were pleased about. We very much enjoyed our stay, and if ever traveling back to Huntingdon, we will choose Huntingdon Motor Inn again!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011 via mobile

There were no rooms at the chain hotels and was referred to the motor inn. good luck for me. Room was clean and nice at half the price. The gentleman at the front desk was extremely nice.

• Stayed July 2011
Levittown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

We went to Huntingdon Pa. to go fishing. We stayed at the Huntingdon Motor Inn. They were extremely helpful,kind, and friendly. We were treated with smiles everyday. It made my trip that much better. I strongly recommend,if someone needs a place to stay,stay there. We also went out with Captain Sparky Price. He was the best. He taught me alot and we caught some trophy Stripper Bass. Captain Sparky,if you see this I want to let you know I will never forget you. Thank you so much. Hopefully we will meet again,if you can handle taking me out for the second time. This is a vacation I will never forget.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

we stopped off in this motor inn to spend a couple of days on huntingdon lake which is known for great fishing and boating. the water is beautiful. this motor inn was perfect, clean, comfortable beds, beautiful scenery. it is a pefect place to stop when traveling to the falls. it is inexpensive, great town and a good stopping point. about a 5 hour drive to the falls.

the managers of the hotel are friendly. you can also go into the old town of hundington to eat at some great restaurants.

Room Tip: king size bed is cheaper