“Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
“Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

Great pizza and classic Italian food. Although, the owners must not be Italian because the dish names were way off. But still, food was very good!

82% Recommend
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
“Dining out in Huntingdon PA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

We had a wonderful dinner at OIP. The owner himself served us and was very gracious and friendly. It was inexpensive and tasty. We will go there again

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC
“Terrific sandwiches & pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

Delicious food, great service and good prices. Would recommend for lunch or dinner. Pizza steak sandwich was fantastic! Menu also offers pasta and dinner entrees.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Delaware, USA
“I dream about OIP strombolis.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011

I can't count the number of strombolis I ate at OIP when I was a student at Juniata College. I don't think I've ever eaten anything else OIP makes - their 'bolis are THAT good. The BEST BREAD EVER. I've been back to Huntingdon 4 times since graduating, and each time has had to include an OIP visit.

• Visited May 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baltimore,MD
“What is going on with the people who work there??????”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2009

I had a shocking... what on earth?? moment from this OIP last week. We ordered for delivery and gave them our card to pay (this should not be a problem in this day and age). They took it down and said they'd call right back with our total (because for some reason they couldn't give me info on how much each pizza was)....kk..whatever...so 45 minutes later, we call back and say, hey whats going on whats the status. The lady that answered was very nasty saying she had no way of knowing how much it would cost until they rung it up (but then why did it take 45 minutes for them to do all this in the first place) They said the driver is getting ready to leave...ok....but we never got our total so.....whats our total...they then call us back and go, we have one too many numbers written down from the card. I call (--). They lost our order in my opinion. So, when we said, you know what forget it nevermind, they got nasty with us and told US not to call THEM even though they (--) up the order. UHmmmm.....OK.....niiiceee customer service there guys (said sarcastically). And you know, I am very upset by this, I have never had problems with them in the past and I don't live in PA anymore so everytime I come up to H-don I always eat there and I am just personally hurt by this treatment. I loved their food...but I will never go there again because I'm afraid I'm going to get blamed and talked to nasty for one of their mess ups.

I want to give them 5 stars for food but the customer service ruined it all and they now get 1

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere