“New Owners, Service, Food, and Prices not as customer friendly” 2 of 5 stars

Rt 22, Huntingdon, PA
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
“New Owners, Service, Food, and Prices not as customer friendly”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Maybe it was because the old Miller's set the bar high on service and taste at a very reasonable price, but the new owners remodeled and freshened up the place, but the quality and friendly atmosphere took several steps back. Not a fan any more.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

The food here is very good. I can be very picky with food I get in restaraunts but I have never had a complaint here the service is great and so is the price. You will really enjoy coming here I recommend trying there breakfast you can never go wrong with it.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
“Just ate at the reopened Miller's Diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

My father got the hamburger special, my mother got the gyro with greek salad, and I got the chicken and waffle. Fair warning; if you're expecting southern chicken and waffle, with a savory waffle and fried chicken, this is not that. It's a sweeter, thicker waffle, with a poached chicken in yellow gravy. Not for me, but not bad. The gyro and salad were amazing and were generous in their proportion, and the hamburger was really good, similar to the ones I grew up on in New Mexico. All in all, really excited and happy that they seem to be doing so well. Specials were about $6, and the gyros were about $8.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“SOOO much more than I expected'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

First we just moved here from TN and limited on money and this diner is right down the road from our hotel (mill stone manor motel) - great place to stay- there were three other people in there when we pulled in for a late night dinner. The waitress was extremely nice. The menu has a lot to choose from. The place was previously closed for three months due to renovations and they changed things a little is my understanding.. No longer offering a breakfast buffet. At lunch time the place looks busy, I hope it gets busier because this place was honestly refreshing. Most things are homemade here and the owner is Greek, actually from Greece.. (This made me very happy because I am a fan of authentic Greek food). Gryos are on the menu but so are your normal diner fare. One daughter got the spaghetti and meatball. I assumed it would be this nasty delgrosso sauce I've been experiencing.. Oh my gosh no, it's a homemade sauce and the meatball is amazing!! My 6 year old said so her self " mmmmm that's amazing". Honestly I'm going to eat her left overs when she goes to sleep. My 3 year old had her grilled cheese... Can't really mess up a grilled cheese and she was happy as a clam when she ate it. My husband got the big boy, he said it was ok and it looked good. He always regrets getting just a burger when he sees me order my food. I had to verify that they were actually Greek before I felt I could safely order the Greek lasagna without being disappointed. I was NOT disappointed. I thought I heard angels sing and my husband could tell because he said "are you hearing the angels sing".. I'm assuming he could hear them too. The portion was HUGE and I was full before I was half way through but there was no way I was leaving without eating it all because I wanted to show the cook I enjoyed it immensely. Stop here and yet something other than a burger, or if you want a burger get one. But I will be back and I hope more people start coming in here.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
cleveland, oh
“Great Diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Very good food at reasonable prices. They have a buffet on Sunday which is very good. One of the best values in Huntingdon County. Get the turkey dinner...it's great!

Visited September 2013