“Glad we stopped!!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 42 Restaurants in Hummelstown
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Dessert, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: We did not invent food , but we sure know how to serve it to our customers. Come to our family style diner and try our home made soups and our specialty home made food. Our servers will spoil you and your family Fifteen years at this location and over twenty five years in the food industry at our other four locations, you will be confident you came to the right place.
Lewistown
“Glad we stopped!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We made a last minute decision to stop here on our way to the Hershey Outlets. Typical Diner... not fancy, but clean. Lots of menu choices. The portions were very satisfying and desserts delicious. If you're looking for a good, no frills place to stop, give this place a try.

• Visited June 2013

Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is the place for a cheap well executed breakfast. No frills, decent service, great pricing - lean, tasty. It's a great place to meet someone, go alone - go early, go late. The only late night option in the area too.

• Visited February 2013
“We'll Be Going Back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Ate There For Sunday Dinner. Good Value, Good Good And Service. The Place Could Use Some Updating, But Seemed Clean Enough.

• Visited April 2013
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Landmark in Hershey.....best choice for breakfast!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Been going here for years. Clean, friendly....with great service and good food. Classic diner ambiance. Fun.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
maryland
“Great Meals!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

My family and I were in Hershey, PA for a Hershey Bears game. While on our way to the game we had very little luck getting seated at other restaurants, but when we got to Cocoa Diner we were seated immediately and within 30 min were on our way to the game. My husband and I absolutely loved our meals. I had the Chicken Croquettes, they were huge and full of chicken, I had enough for two meals. I was so impressed and they tasted wonderful!! My husband had a ham and cheese Omelet which was made perfectly to his liking. Our boys had grilled cheese and french fries, both of which went over well. Our meal was so good we decided to return the next morning for breakfast, which was also a great meal. The Eggs Benedict had a huge slice of ham that was better than any I have had recently. It was a quaint diner and although it was not overly decorated was much better tasting than the fast food joints that surrounded it. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone traveling to Hershey and would like a "home cooked" meal that satisfies. I am sure that when we are in the area again we will be going back....I want more of the croquettes right now!!

• Visited February 2013