“Great rolls and ingredients - A little more? Try Pretzels, delicious!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hoageez

Hoageez
422 Walton Ave, Hummelstown, PA 17036
+1 717-566-1314
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 42 restaurants in Hummelstown
Description: Hoageez serves Authentic Old-School hoagies made on fresh baked Philly rolls. We slice our veggies, cheese and meats fresh and to order. Once you taste a Hoageez Hoagie you'll never eat another sub again.
Hummelstown
“Great rolls and ingredients - A little more? Try Pretzels, delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have been there three times and think the rolls are great - fresh and tasty, esp. the hard. I understand that everything is fresh and you use top quality ingredients but believe a very small amount of meat would help make the sandwiches perfect. Maybe no more than 2oz which I know is not much but for me would do the trick. I see you can add more meat for $1.50 but that would put the cost too high in my opinion. The counter person was very accomodating and friendly - I know the two owners are very busy making the Hoageez but turn around a little more and interact with customers a little more - it helps any business for some to feel a camaraderie.

Hoageez, Owner at Hoageez, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
We do offer extra meat for an additional charge but we feel you shouldn't need it. We have been doing some training trying to keep up with our rapid growth so if you ever have a concern about quantity just let us know and we will take care of it instantly. We have met many great people and love talking to everyone but sometimes it is difficult when we are busy trying to accommodate as many people during their lunch time as possible. We will make more of an effort and appreciate your input as we continue to strive in being the best we can be.

93% Recommend
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Great new spot in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I enjoy seeing new family run business around here. Too many times we get a business that tries to make money but does not get the service or quality correct. I've been here 4 times in the last month its been open and always had a GREAT Hoagie/sub. If you are in the Hershey area and want to support a local shop you really should try this place.

Hoageez, Owner at Hoageez, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
We love being a family business. We feel fortunate to be able to spend our days together as a family but it could never happen without our great customers and local support!
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best Hoagie Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Have stopped at Hoageez twice now, and each time was served with excellent service and the best Hoagies around! Only advice I can give is get there early because the bread is shipped fresh every morning and one day they were out of a roll already.

Hoageez, Owner at Hoageez, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank for the nice compliments!
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
“Great Taste, Great Service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

First, please disregard the 1 star review from the person who hasn't even tried the place yet and bases his review off unforeseen circumstances that resulted in the place running out of rolls. Thats actually a pretty good sign if you ask me. When you run out of something, it usually means its pretty darn good. Anyway, I stopped by hear the other day and tonight will mark the 3rd day in a row that I've gotten a hoagie from here. They have so many different options its really hard to narrow it down to one while looking at their huge chalkboard menu. So far I have tried 3 different hoagies and each was just as good as the one before. The bread is amazingly fresh as well as all the other ingredients used. You have the choice between a soft roll and a harder crunchy roll. This place is exactly what this town has been needing and I plan on coming here regularly. The staff are as friendly as it gets. Please be advised that there is not much room to eat inside, there is a counter with a couple of stools, but this place is mainly good for carry out. While youre waiting they even have a big chalk board for the kiddies to doodle on. I have a feeling this place is gonna be a hit in the area and before long they may have to add real philly cheeseteaks with cheez wiz and all (as of now, its just a cold hoagie menu). One more thing to note, the prices on their hoagies are very reasonable at about 6-7 bucks. They are big enough to share.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hoageez, Owner at Hoageez, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
We love making hoagies and we love hearing that you enjoy them as well! We look forward to serving you many more.

Been to Hoageez? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Hoageez, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.