“Horrible stay and privacy issues” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Horsham
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Horrible stay and privacy issues”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

My company booked this hotel for me and while some people might think it's ok to release people's information to what may be their fellow employees checking in i for one think it's a violation of privacy. My coworker knew what room I was in before I even checked in. Now this is a male coworker and I am a female traveling alone. I personally do not think it was right for them to listen to his request to put us beside each other at my coworkers request. After complaining they moved my room is to another floor. Also I don't work till late in the afternoon and housekeeping constantly woke me up a 7:30am trying to come in my room to clean. I didn't have a do not disturb sign to put on the door. I will not stay at this hotel again.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Anchor Point, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We've stayed here before and were pleased to return. Our room was very good, clean and comfy. The staff is still wonderful form check in to check out. And the breakfast has fresh. Apples, yogurt, hot oatmeal (not instant) and an assortment of other items. There is plenty of room to sit and eat. We'll be back again on our next trip to the area.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
jzapata, General Manager at Days Inn Horsham/Philadelphia, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia continues to provide guests with clean and comfortable rooms as well as very affordable rates. Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business!
Brookline, New Hampshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My room had clearly not been vacuumed when I checked in. It was not vacuumed while I was there either, although the bed was made and the towels were provided. The bathroom was clean, however. And I loved the refrigerator in the room! That was great!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at our Days Inn. We're happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will choose Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia when your travels bring you back to Horsham in the future.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

VERY NICE COMFORTABLE STAY.
We came in for a wedding in the area earlier than normal check in very nice staff was very accomadatting the room was nice beds were very comfortable enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia.
We appreciate your business! Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia continues to be the best value in the greater Horsham area!
Ashburn, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Overall pleasant stay, but the rooms were so hot, I tried to get the temperature lower but even though I cranked down below 60 it kept turning off and was not work. Caused a sleepless night and a lot of panting for my dogs for whom it was too hot. The staff I talked to was unhelpful, I asked if they had portable fans they did kit so I went and bought two for ten second night.

On check in I was told there were trails behind the inn. No it was just a big field and when I asked where I could walk my dog for a decent hike, no one knew anywhere. I suggest if you are able to take dis that you find out where people can take them for walks.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia. We are a "pet friendly" hotel providing a large area when guests are very welcome to walk their pets. Thank you for choosing Days inn Horsham Philadelphia. We appreciate your business.
Hunt Valley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Unfortunately our stay was cut short due to a health issue. But for the time we stayed at the Inn I was pleased.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for staying at Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia while traveling to the greater Horsham area. Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia continues to provide travelers with the very best value in the suburban Philadelphia area.

Been to Days Inn Horsham/Philadelphia? Share your experiences!