“Once inside the room, I felt like I was in another nicer...” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Horsham
UMATILLA
“Once inside the room, I felt like I was in another nicer...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Once inside the room, I felt like I was in another nicer hotel. The lobby was nicely decorated, but the entire lobby smelled like cigarette smoke. Thankfully, my room did not have the smell. Days Inn is usually not my first pick, but I didn't pay for the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

jzapata, General Manager at Days Inn Horsham/Philadelphia, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at our Days Inn in November.
Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia continues to be the best value in the greater Horsham area providing our guests with clean and comfortable rooms, friendly service and very affordable rates. Thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will consider making Days Inn your first choice when traveling in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Sellersville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I stayed at the Day Inn for 21 days. Staff was always helpful, kept clean and no unruly guests. Housekeeping was very good but came very late in the day. The major drawback was that there was only one working elevator. The other is under repair and expected to be out quite a while. Breakfasts were nice but should have stayed open longer on weekends.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for choosing Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia for your 21 day stay for business in the Horsham area. We're glad that you found our rooms clean and comfortable and our staff helpful. We chose this fall to refurbish both of our elevator cars. It was a labor intensive project, that is finally complete. We apologize for this inconvenience.
We hope that you will stay with us again when your business travel brings you back to the Horsham area.
Baltimore, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I tried to sleep, but the smell of dog's urine in the room we were checked in followed me to my bed, to the bathroom, to the door. The bad smell was so prominent and remembering it now made me angry about it. I don't know what possessed me to stay in the room but realizing what I decided that night, we should have moved out and got a different room. We also found some dust on the furniture and a piece of thing on the bed. My partner wanted to change room but knowing me, I don't really like to move when I'm settled with my stuffs in the room. We arrived late at 11:00 pm to the hotel after an hour drive from Bethlehem so we were really tired and wanting to just get some good night sleep. I rationalized it's only for the night so we sprayed a lot all over the room with my carry on disinfectant but after a few hours, the urine smell came back to hunt us. We woke miserable and looked for the general manager but she was not in when we checked out. The lobby is nice and clean; breakfast was basic but I was bit cautious to eat knowing that the room we stayed was dirty and filthy. We came to conclusion that most Days Inn are sub standard and not worth the trip/money. The next time we look for a hotel on our next trip, we will never ever book another Days Inn again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
We appreciate that you took the time to tell us about your stay at Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia when you were traveling with your family in December. We sincerely apologize for your inconvenience and would have liked to address the issue right then by changing your room so you could have had a good night's sleep. Please be assured that we will address your comments. Our continual goal is to provide our guests with clean and comfortable rooms, friendly service and affordable rates.
We hope that you will consider staying at our Days Inn again when your travels bring you back to this area.

Been to Days Inn Horsham/Philadelphia? Share your experiences!