“Needs Tweeking” 3 of 5 stars

215-659-5126
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 59 Restaurants in Horsham
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Bakeries, Vegetarian, Bistro, Family Fare, Pasta, Healthy, Soups, Bagels
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
“Needs Tweeking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Decent salads, soups and breads, but disorganized and sometimes slow. Never appears to have a manager running things.

Visited May 2013

Newtown PA
“It's OK, not great.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Here's what I like about this place. The food is good and well made. Nice spot for breakfast especially and a quick lunch. Prices are a little high. Unfortunately they have the Newtown gouge them while we can policy in effect. I don't like the location they share with the bank. It's always crowed and difficult to park. The patrons also seem to think it's a requirement to be talking on their cell phones while pulling out of their parking spots (it's not). We've seen some comical scenes in the parking lot. Service is slow. the first time I went in there was one person ahead of me. She ordered and then I. With all the people behind the counter we both were told to wait and the food would be brought out. That took about 10 mins. Seemed odd since they were slow.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
PA
“Sandwhiches tasty ... Salads nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I enjoyed my sandwhich alot. I ordered a turkey sandwhich on a pretzel roll. The pretzel roll was the perfect bread for the sandwich. Although I liked my sandwich, I disliked my caesar salad. It lacked taste and was not very good. If u visit, stick to the bread and sandwhiches.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Franchise operation with good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great for any time of day - breakfast, lunch, dinner. Have tried local and in other cities. Like a little better tan Panera as they have actual entrees for dinner, as opposed to just sndwiches and soup.

Visited December 2012
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Just what Newtown needed...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Finally went in and was expecting a bakery...nope. It was a pleasant surprise. My wife have visited twice and also ordered take-out and all 3 times we were happy. I've sampled the different dishes and the food is very good. I agree with the last review that the service needs to step up a bit but everyone smiles and seems friendly. I will be a constant customer...

• Visited January 2013