You added Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   537 Dresher Road, Horsham, PA 19044 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Horsham
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Worst of the Worst”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed there for the weekend of 4/24/15 to 4/26/15, Friday seems like a nobody clean the room properly, no toilet paper and no tissues, I went to the front desk for them, Saturday nobody cleaned the room, I went to the front desk to ask for bar soap and nobody was there. That place is a cave, don't know how Hotwire have this Hotel in their list.

Room Tip: Don't even go there!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2015 via mobile

From the moment I checked in until the moment I left I really enjoyed staying here. It was quiet, close enough to shopping and restaurants and the room was very clean. I didn't take advantage of the mini kitchen which could have saved me a lot of money since some of the restaurants are pricey. The bed was comfortable and the only thing I wished that I had was a better pillow, but I slept well. The breakfast was good since I'm a light eater in the morning. If you want a nice hotel with a helpful staff at a fair then stay here.

• Stayed February 2015
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd., responded to this review, March 18, 2015
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the friendly staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. The team and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Brooklyn, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2015

better choose an other place, so dirty sheets, cold room, no breakfast on time, and they charge me twice my crdit card, took me 3 weeks to get back my money and few hours on the phone, terrible, an d no one after midnight to help you if you need covers or coffee,

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd., responded to this review, March 11, 2015
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed that we had so many shortcomings during your stay, especially housekeeping and billing issues. Please accept my apology. Regarding overnight staff, a member of our staff is always available. Between the hours of 11pm and 7am, please use the lobby phone to reach a staff member. As this hotel’s manager I can assure you that I have held a coaching session with our staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2015

I have to say there night and morning receptionists were outstanding. Very sweet. A big plus for this hotel. I only stayed one night but I could stay longer. Had a nice flat tv with plenty of channels. The shower was hot and strong. Plenty of towels the bed slept great and the kitchen was very nice. The only complaint. Is that there is a 100 cash deposit for the room on top of the room price if you pay with cash. Just ask when and how you get it back in the am. Just a Heads up on that. But a very nice place.

Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd., responded to this review, February 24, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We would love to have you at our hotel the next time you're in town.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2015

I visited your hotel today to make reservations for my young niece for the week. I was paying for the room with my credit card. We had a death in the family and we wanted to have our great neice spend a little more time with the family. She was not able to be with us at the check-in, but was going to arrive later in the evening. Emily was extremely helpful. She was congenial, efficient and helpful in responding to all our questions and concerns. She kept a smile on her face. It was easy to tell that she enjoys her job and works well with others.

The part time person we encountered at your Welsh Road location was not very helpful at all, I regret to say.

Room Tip: Not sure - did not stay at the hotel - I was only making reservations at the hotel.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd., responded to this review, January 21, 2015
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff provided you with such excellent service during the check-in process. We are glad to have been able to accommodate you for your visit to spend time with family. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Cornwall, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2015

I've been here a couple weeks so far, and I must say that the staff is extremely pleasant and attentive, the rooms are incredibly clean, and the only "complaint" I have, if you can even call it that, is that the spout on the sink isn't high enough to comfortably wash the pans and rinse out 2-liter soda bottles. And if that's the only one, well I think that speaks for itself.

In particular, there is a woman named Emily who works the later shift at the front desk. Every single time I've gone by, she was always standing there, with a smile across her face, ready and willing to go out of her way to help out the guests. I am a smoker, so I go out every ~30-60 minutes and thus have seen her many times. In all the times I've gone by, there has not once been a customer who left without also having a smile on their face. It is very rare nowadays to see such impressive customer service, and it is a refreshing experience to say the least.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd., responded to this review, January 29, 2015
I appreciate you taking the time to write such an awesome review. I am proud of our staff for providing you with such friendly and attentive service, especially our staff member Emily. We are proud to have provided you with a clean room that met your needs. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Horsham, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2015

I usually don't write online reviews even though I have spent a good part of my last 10 years in hotels. I have been a long time resident of this particular hotel as I mostly work out of Philadelphia. During my travels I have encountered varying levels of customer service at many hotels. However, this property provides a consistently outstanding quality of service.

I would like to particularly mention receptionist Emily Goode for her professionalism, patience and cheerfulness during several encounters over the course of my stay. She was always helpful and eager to assist when I had questions or asked for information regarding hotel amenities. I now measure customer service at other hotels by the benchmark that Emily and other staff members at this hotel have set. The hotel itself is clean, well maintained and offers good value for those considering long term stays. I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd., responded to this review, January 16, 2015
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about our hotel. I am so pleased that you received such excellent service from our staff member Emily. As well, it is great to read that your room was clean and well-maintained, and that you found our hotel to be a great value. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.

Address: 537 Dresher Road, Horsham, PA 19044 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Horsham
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Horsham
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Extended Stay, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Philadelphia-Horsham-Willow Grove Hotel Horsham
Homestead Studio Suites Horsham
Homestead Horsham
Homestead Suites Horsham
Horsham Homestead Suites

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.