“Just OK” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
na Brasa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Horsham
Cuisines: Brazilian, Portuguese, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Jefferson & Broadway
Description: The traditional Brazilian serving style of "Rodizio" originated in the Southern part of Brazil as a result of the form in which cowboys, or "Gauchos," cooked their cattle over an open flame, also known as "na Brasa". The style of cooking quickly spread throughout the country when knowledge of how the cooking technique left meats and poultry succulent and satisfying. Today, na'Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse keeps tradition alive with its unique and eventful style of dining. Guests are greeted by aromatic starters including Brazilian cheese bread and fried bananas. To tantalize your taste buds even further, na'Brasa's gourmet salad bar is compiled of thirty-three hot and cold items - a first course that sets a perfect complementary note to what's to come. The finest in meat select is brought to your table and carved table-side by your request and at your preferred temperatures. Guests are in complete control of their dining experience at na'Brasa.
Southeastern, Pennsylvania
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Just went to Na Brasa for the first time with some buddies to celebrate a friends birthday. I'd give it a C, ok but nothing to rave about. Service was friendly but slow. Apparently you had to get drinks from a special drink waitress who came to our table only once. The beef ribs were pretty good but a bit salty I'd say the rest of the meat was just ok. I've had much better at other Brazilian steak houses. In fact there were a few selections that were never even bought to our table. I might go back if it were a party as the concept is good for a guys night out but wouldn't put it on my "gotta go there" list.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Check Your Bill. Overcharged and No Refund!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I went to naBrasa for dinner with my family on 11/25/2012. This was my second time dining at naBrasa. The food was delicious and the service was good. We enjoyed our evening, celebrated an anniversary and a birthday. We received our bill, paid and left a 23% cash tip. Upon reviewing the bill (the next morning) I realized that I was overcharged by $35! Our meals, which should have been 37.95, were 42.95 and the tableside drink server charged us for 5, instead of 4, of the $10 specialty drinks. I understand that people make mistakes, especially in a busy restaurant, but the problem isn’t the error but how they handled the correction of the mistake. I should correct myself and say how they haven’t corrected the mistake. I have contacted the restaurant twice, speaking to two different people, who both said that it would be corrected and they will contact me with a total of the amount to be credited back. So far I have heard and received nothing. For this reason I will not return to naBrasa nor recommend naBrasa to anyone. I will not support a business that has management that conducts business in this manner.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
“Great for Meat Lovers and Big Appetites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Had dinner w/3 galfriends. Great spot to meet. Bar next door is busy and fun. The food at na Brasa was very well done. From the Salad Buffet to the Salmon fillet to the numerous servings of meat (beef/lamb/chicken/pork) there is something for everyone.
All cooked and served professionally.
Warning to serious dieters....stay home. This isn't the place for you!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is a wonderful place to eat. You get so much for the $. I normally do not eat a lot of steak, but my husband does. There salad bar has a ton of options, from rice, beans, sushi, fish, steamed veggies, assorted cheeses and much much more. We try to go here when we can and every time we do, we love it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
lansdale
“na Brasa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Was suggested to me by a friend. This place is fantastic and the food is out of this world. The meat is roasted to perfection and served dramatically by a very experienced wait-staff. I was extremely impressed by the serve yourself "Salad Bar". The many different elements and exotic food choices available are a foodies dream. Yes, it is a little pricey but well worth it for a special occasion