“Only good chef there was chef Dave MOST FUN EVER HAD, he has a kid so he is also family friendly!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Yokoso Japanese Steak House

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012 via mobile

Food was below average server was slow and rude, the only time my family n I would go back if chef Dave was there. He went above n beyond. The owner couldn't even hardly speak English n didn't seem like he cared hus customers were unhappy...

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

36% Recommend
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Nice Environment, Very Affordable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

The sushi was as expected, however having never been to this restaurant it would've been nice to have some assistance. The hostess admitted she wasn't from the area and didn't know if items on the menu were good.

We stood reading menus in the doorway for a good 7 minutes until I finally asked if we are suppose to seat ourself at the sushi bar, and she said yes and pointed to where it was located. Other than that, it's in a good location with a fair variety of rolls. My only complaint about the food is that asparagus would've helped the rolls flavor come out more, as the cucumber was overpowering.

Visited November 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Shhhh! Best kept secret.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

I'm almost afraid to tell everyone how great this place has become. When it first opened it was mediocre and inconsistent. After initial growing pains as most new establishments have, it has become a great place not only for hibachi, but the sushi is equally as great. We love this place and make it a regular dining spot with friends and family.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carnegie, Pennsylvania
“awesome place to celebrate occasions!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2011

this place is very accommodating! i forgot to call for a reservation and they put me in that day for a reservation for a party of 24! this is one of the few restaurants that can seat up to so many people. i love it. i always come for birthdays with my family. it's been a tradition for us. the food is great and the wait staff and chefs are so fun! my kids love the show the chef gives us! if you need a place to go that will provide entertainment for you and your family... this is the place to be!

Visited February 2011
“tips”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2010

love the food and chefs here.... i eat here a couple times a month. Today was the same as always till i asked him how the tip out worked. Most places split the tip between chef and server. My chef informed me that thats how they do it here but the chefs never see that money. I was outraged and I believe this is unfair. The chefs are then only reason we come down there. and they get shafted.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere