“Food and fun” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Bear Creek Twp., PA
“Food and fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stopped at this place to get a bite, watch Notre Dame beat Pittsburgh and play some games with the kids. we had a great time.

Visited November 2012

pittsburgh, pa
“Stick to games....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Wife and I thought maybe we would do something a bit different this evening and have some dinner and play some games. We are not kids, but thought it would be fun since the last time we were there was like 6-7 years ago.
They are renovating the place, so alot of the area is blocked off with plastic. It was really not busy at all for a Thursday night, so we should have got sat right away.
Ended up waiting a good 10 mins before I walked into the restaurant area to find someone to seat us.
Waitress seemed like we messed up her night and wasnt very personable.

I ordered from the menu "rack of ribs and chicken with garlic mashed potatoes" and a beer
Wife ordered Boss M Chicken sandwich which had "avacado spread, thick cut bacon" and sounded incredible.

Our meals came out within 20 mins I guess...and at first glance we both felt something incorrect about our dishes. My "rack of ribs" was a sad case for a HALF rack of ribs and was severely overcooked. I started on my chicken, and noticed it took alot of effort to cut with a steak knife. I should have stopped there....I put a piece in my mouth and started to chew and it felt like a dogs chew toy!!! It was super rubbery!!
At the same time, my wife starts to dissect her sandwich and sees there is no avacado and no bacon and the same piece of chicken I got....with the same result! It was almost like they cooked the chicken last week and heated it up in a microwave every day for 5-6 days.
We both lost our appetites...and when the waitress came back around we decided to discuss with her our issues. Before we could even start our sentences she blurts out that she will get the manager.
We just looked at each other in disbelief.......................

Manager came about 10 mins later and asked us what was going on....we explained to him and he did make an offer to have mine fixed, but I declined. (i think it was safe to say all their chicken was going to come out the same)
My wife just wanted her bacon and avocado to give it a try....he left and came back with an avocado sliced up and no bacon.
The waitress came back over a few mins later to check on us, and we explained politely that we needed to see him again.
She walked away and came back about 10 mins later and said "the manager just took care of your bill, have a nice evening"

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Whatttttttttt???????

We just got up and left, and went next door to the Rock Bottom restaurant and had a really great experience and some nice food.
Never again will they get a dime from me........and in all honesty, should be shut down til they find a real chef for the kitchen that has pride in what he sends out. If the company cannot afford a real one, they should just stick to games.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

The place is usually not very busy
Wednesdays are half price games.
The food is OK-on a par with Friday's

Visited August 2012
“If you go to play, you're ok. Eat elsewhere.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Fun spot to waste time and money playing games. The food however is bad. Service not good either. Atmosphere is like eating next to an arcade.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
east greenville, pa
“D & B”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

I've alwasy wanted to go to Dave & Buster's, so maybe the build up was too much for my expectations. My boyfriend and I are in our mid 30s and, due to his wallet being stolen & not having ID, we were unable to enjoy a beer with our dinner. I am in the food & bevereage indistry, so I understand the laws. It was just a shame that on our whole week long vacation, D & B's was the only place that wouldn't us. The games were ok. you don't get much for your money. The food was ok, too. Just ok. Not great, but not bad.

Visited March 2012