“Very nice and close to attractions.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 24 hotels in Hershey
bridgeville DE
“Very nice and close to attractions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to stay there are ducks at the pond on site that greet you everytime you leave and return.Clean rooms places to eat near by. Close to all attraction.Would recommend it to everyone going to Hershey.

• Stayed June 2013
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. Please join us again soon!

324 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Hotel met evey need and exceeded expectations! Clean Rooms, friendly staff, free breakfast and convenient location (lots of dining options and close to Hershey Park). Pool is a little small but perfect for the kids to play in (wish they had lounge chairs though). Overall a great value, perhaps the best in the area!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thanks for the wonderful review. I am considering different furniture in our pool area. Please join us again soon!
Montvale, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have the pleasure of booking our company's Annual Employee Picnic trip & for 3 years we have booked with The Comfort Inn at the Park & I cannot begin to express how wonderful the entire staff at this hotel is. From selecting a date, to arranging rooms for 140 guests, I have experienced a seamless transition to finalizing this entire event which made the entire trip well worth it. Frank Grove is a pleasant, knowledgeable and awesome person to work with & at many times during the day I've called to ask questions to which he has always been warming and helpful. The entire team including Chad, Chelsea, house keeping, kitchen & breakfast staff were awesome and helpful. We couldn't have had a better overnight stay. Parking was plentiful; the rooms were spotless & restocked with fresh towels/toiletries in the morning. There are plenty of restaurants nearby for quick dining to sit down dining & accessible to walk to as well. Indeed well worth the price of the room per night considering the access to the pool/fitness center & the awesome hot breakfast in the morning. Most hotels do not offer waffles, juices, bagels, eggs/sausage & more so to the company this was a huge cost savings for our employees out of pocket expenses for the weekend.

I know many people are skeptical about booking hotels to which they have never visited, this is entirely why I had to share our experience on Trip Advisor from a personal standpoint.

I would highly recommend this hotel among the others in the area & can guarentee you will have a pleasant experience.

Thanks again to the team at the Comfort Inn at the Park- without all of you & your professionalism our company event would not have pulled together so wonderfully.

Jennifer/China Shipping
June 1, 2013

Room Tip: All rooms are clean, quiet & stocked with towels/linens & soaps/conditioners/shampoos. Not y...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Our team enjoys having your group with us. We look forward to having you back year-after-year. Thanks for the nice comments. I will share them at our next all staff meeting.
North Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I went to an event at the Giant Center. I did not expect to stay the night in PA, but I chose to because it was very late by the time it was over. Plus, I was from New Jersey and would rather travel in the daylight. So, I was able to get a last minute room in a very expedient and helpful manner. I felt at peace and just enjoyed the accommodations. The staff was warm, helpful, down-to-earth and very accommodate. I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast in the morning as well. The room was very comfortable too - I slept like a baby! I have absolutely no complaints! Only smiles!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thanks for such a nice review. Please join us again soon!
Milton Keynes
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed 3 nights at this hotel which we found to be ideally located for the Hershey Chocolate manufacturer museum and large theme park. It is also worth noting that there is an excellent motor museum nearby. Our hotel room was of a very good standard with microwave and fridge included. A free hot breakfast and ample free parking was available.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for your reveiw! Join us again soon.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Read all the reviews on Hershey Hotels before booking this property. It is pretty much just what you would expect from this category of hotel. It is clean and the staff was very nice. My kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Breakfast was filling and there were many choices. We were guests two nights -- got to breakfast on the early side 7:30am on the first day and had no issues with finding a seat however the second morning we were a bit later 9 am and the place was packed. Seemed like some of the other guests were not as careful about keeping the public area clean during that time. The hotel was good about keeping up with the mess and had no control over the behaviors of the other guests. This hotel is close to the park and had several food choices very close. I am not sure we would stay here again mostly as I feel like for what I paid per night ($199) I may be able to do better.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for your review. We always make extra seating available during busy breakfast times. Our rates are similar to hotels in the market. Please contact me if you would like to discuss any concerns at 717-566-2050.
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I chose this out of an I-95 rest stop hotel booklet, used the coupon and got a really amazing rate ($50 cheaper than the hotel's online price and $25 cheaper than Hotwire...assuming this was the option I'd even get from Hotwire). Everyone who worked there was above friendly and helpful - from the booking agent to the manager to check in to janitors to housekeeping. People smiled, said hello, held doors, pressed elevator buttons, etc. it was a true pleasure to stay there. We had room 605 facing the duck pond and front of the hotel (and road). We had no noise problems at all though. The room was spotless and the bedding was close in quality to the intercontinental which has some fine hotel bedding. We regretted that we were too tired from hershey park to use the indoor pool but it looked clean, well kept, and fun. The free breakfast was also a nice surprise. All the usual cold cereals and packets of oatmeal but also freshly cooked (not microwaved) eggs, sausage, potatoes and make your own plain and blueberry waffles. We were well fed. We even added a second night at the same rate. There is a Kmart shopping center next door (helpful if you need a bathing suit etc.) that also has decent take out Chinese food place called Char Koon (said the girl used to good NYC Chinese). The hotel is also about 4 minutes drive to chocolate world and hershey park. A block away is a bevy of fast food, a bob Evans restaurant, and a sheetz gas station. The only very slight inconvenience was the ice machines on odd numbered floors only. Since our room didn't have a fridge we needed ice several times and trekking up and down stairs with bags of ice and a tired three year old isn't super fun, but doable. The manager even opened up the breakfast room at 9pm so i could get some skim milk for my hot tea ( free coffee and hot tea 24 hrs). I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed equidistant between elevator and vending machine and heard nothing both nights - even the...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. Please join us again soon!

Been to Comfort Inn at the Park? Share your experiences!