“Would never go back” 2 of 5 stars

Lebbie Lebkicher's
West Chocolate Ave & University Drive, Hershey, PA 17033
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Lebbie Lebkicher's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 76 Restaurants in Hershey
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Bloomingdale, New Jersey
“Would never go back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We got to the restaurant around 9:30. We were told 30 minute wait. Which would of been fine, but at around 40 minutes of waiting, I was told I had five people still ahead of me and when I looked inside half the tables were empty. When we finally sat down, the hostess never came back with the high chair I ask for. I had to get up and find one on my own. I ordered eggs Benedict and a Bloody Mary. The drink was good, but I waited ten minutes for it. The poached eggs were over cooked and my hash browns were ice cold. I ordered silver dollar pancakes with milk and sausage off the kids menu. Pancakes were good, but they never brought my sons milk or sausage. Had to wait an extra five minutes for that to come out. My daughter did the buffet, she said it was just ok. My husband had the sausage gravy over biscuits. He said it was terrible and ice cold. For the amount of money, the quality of food needs to be brought up.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Gambrills, Maryland
“Didn't Eat Breakfast/Atmosphere was Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My family and my friend and I ate breakfast here like one day ago while staying one night at the Hershey Lodge. I am not a morning person so I had to go to breakfast with my family. Lebbies only serves breakfast and you can order off the menu or the buffet which is like a usual hotel/hall buffet. My family chose to order off the menu and had pancakes and french toast which looked yummy!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Metairie, Louisiana
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

A salute to our waitress, Amy. She was great, kind, courteous, and very knowledgable. And the food at Lebbie Lebkicher's is very good. We thoroughly enjoyed it and would love to go there again. Again, thank you, Amy, for a job well, well done!!

Visited May 2013
Washington
“Two breakfasts, two hits”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I ate breakfast here twice during my group's meeting in mid-month, just before tourist season began. The first was for a small group meeting. None of us had the buffet, but everything we ordered was delicious. Try the fresh juice--mine was the pineapple, ginger, lemon grass combo--which is wonderful.
Dined alone the last morning I was there. Food was good, but a little pricey for oatmeal.
Service both days was terrific--including a visit the first day from the chef, who wanted to meet the person who ordered a highly individualized version of Eggs Benedict.

Visited May 2013
armonk, ny
“Lebbie's kicks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Breakfast buffet -- for 17.00 was overpriced -- but it has to cover for those who are eating right before going into hibernation for the year. All you can eat certainly attracts an interesting crowd.

We ordered from the menu. The bkfast quesadilla, and beef/sausage sliders w/ poached eggs were both fantastic. The pot of coffee they brough for only one person was filled, hot, and delicious.

Considereing we arrived at the height? perhaps, of a "brunch time" (10:30 Saturday) the restaurant was crowded and could have used a little more attention to cleaning tables -- but the service was fine and the food delivered hot. Oh, and those poached eggs? Couldn't have been better -- soft yolks, cooked whites. Thank you!

• Visited May 2013