“Breakfast Buffet” 5 of 5 stars

Lebbie Lebkicher's
West Chocolate Ave & University Drive, Hershey, PA 17033
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Lebbie Lebkicher's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 68 restaurants in Hershey
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Skowhegan, Maine
“Breakfast Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Excellent buffet. Was included with the cost of our package, so made sense to eat there. Big buffet, lots of choices and very prompt staff.

Visited May 2013

68% Recommend
bucks county
“Not worth the money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This restaurant is located in the Hershey Lodge. We went there upon reading "rave" reviews. For the price we were expecting at least a better Brunch Buffet. The Buffet consisted of eggs, bacon and muffins, coffee and tea. We could have gotten that anywhere. My french toast was soggy and it took FOREVER for the waitress to bring me the syrup they forgot. Again, I think you are paying for eating at the Hotel Hershey which I also think isn't all that great. Do not recommend this restaurant. Very expensive for food that is just Blah.

Visited March 2013
“Average food and much higher than average prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

The food here was only average and at times yucky!
The service wasn't bad, but the cost was ridiculous!
The fruit bowl must have been prepared days ago, was very cold, soggy and flavorless.
My steak was pre-sliced when it hit the table, as such the meat was over-down and dry.
Two eggs and toast will cost you $10.
They need to do better when it comes to breakfast.
We had to pay almost $30 for a plate of pasta for dinner the night prior.
Not again!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Amherst, Virginia
“Breakfast Which Will Get You Through the Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

When I'm working a trade show (my usual reason to be in Hershey) I tend to eat a big breakfast and work through lunch. Breakfast at Lebbie's, especially the Farmer's Scramble always does that for me. The coffee seems a bit expensive, but at least it's very good. Service is always good too.

Visited January 2013
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Salmon and wild mushroom omelet - YUM!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Loved this breakfast, which I got as takeout on my way back from the fitness center every morning. A bit pricy for a family, but great for just me. They accomodated my special dietary requests nicely (no added salt, please). I was told by the first hostess I encountered that I'd have to be seated at a table with a server to do a takeout order (not appealing on the way back from the gym, pre-shower), but each of the others just wrote the order and gave it to a server, who submitted it and delivered it to me in the lobby area. LOVED the chocolate muffin that came with it one day; not crazy about the lemon-poppy seed the next day (no muffin included the first day). This breakfast was good, and substantial enough to carry me through my morning each day. I enjoyed the innovative combination.

Visited September 2012