“Salmon and wild mushroom omelet - YUM!” 4 of 5 stars

Lebbie Lebkicher's
West Chocolate Ave & University Drive, Hershey, PA 17033
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Lebbie Lebkicher's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 76 Restaurants in Hershey
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Weymouth, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Salmon and wild mushroom omelet - YUM!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Loved this breakfast, which I got as takeout on my way back from the fitness center every morning. A bit pricy for a family, but great for just me. They accomodated my special dietary requests nicely (no added salt, please). I was told by the first hostess I encountered that I'd have to be seated at a table with a server to do a takeout order (not appealing on the way back from the gym, pre-shower), but each of the others just wrote the order and gave it to a server, who submitted it and delivered it to me in the lobby area. LOVED the chocolate muffin that came with it one day; not crazy about the lemon-poppy seed the next day (no muffin included the first day). This breakfast was good, and substantial enough to carry me through my morning each day. I enjoyed the innovative combination.

Visited September 2012

Bridgewater,NJ
“Great taste and good portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I’m a sucker for corned beef hash. Sometimes the menu with read “house-made” or home-made” and sometimes it looks like canned food. Not at Lebbie’s,it’s the real deal. Ground corned beef with a bit of potato and bell pepper. YUM! Also tried the granola pancakes. Excellent!! A short-stack (2) is plenty for breakfast.

Visited September 2012
Hamilton, New Jersey
“Good breakfast food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

My daughter's Girl Scout trip recently visited Hershey, PA. The staff was nice enough to take a reservation for a party of 24 that included 12 children. The staff was courteous. The food was good. The buffet was a bit priceyfor adults for breakfast. It was very reasonable for kids. Most of our party ordered off of the menu.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Luray, Virginia, United States
“Yummy Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Lebbie Lebkicher's has by far the best Chocolate Chip Pancakes I've ever had! My husband & I stoped at the hotel for breakfast before heading to the park. Service was quick, waitress was friendly, & all of the food was delicious!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Princeton NJ
“One of the best hotel breakfasts I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Many combo breakfasts are offered in the $10-$12 range, including coffee, toast, a mini muffin, a meat, and a side dish. My poached eggs were perfectly cooked and everything arrived hot.

Visited August 2012