“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 72 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 78 years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Service and food were great. A great experience in a great town. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the Hershey PA area.

Charleston, West Virginia
“Yummy Italian Close to Park.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I am very picky when it comes to Italian food. I either love it or hate it... there is no in between. Fenicci's falls into the love category. The restaurant is cozy and decorated with broadway posters (which I happen to adore.) The mix of posters plus Italian decor gives the restaurant a high end but still laid back atmosphere.

The food is yummy. The salad was my favorite because their house dressing is spectacular. Note: If you don't like Italian dressing you should obviously skip the house dressing. For main course I had their lasagna which comes on a very large plate. Rumor has it if you eat the entire plate of lasagna you get a certificate. I didn't try to achieve the certificate. :o)

Overall it was yummy. Well priced... I believe 5 of us ate for just at $120. And I'll definitely return.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“What a great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had a wonderful time at Fenicci's. Being there is like being around family. Each dish was so well made and absolutely delicious. The service was quite wonderful. Our server Kelly was always there if we needed her and made perfect suggestions when inquired. When it comes to great Italian food, Fenicci's is the place to go for dinner or lunch.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“7 star services...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

All the dishes we ate are delicious. Service is awesome, especially the person Kelly who took care of us did an excellent service. She also deserves 7 stars.. I have seen many restaurants in different states but this is far beyond..

Hummelstown
“Super Duper Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

My family has lived in Hummelstown for 15 years, and we have eaten at Fenicci's various times. It has always been wonderful! Not only is the service superb (recently we had Kelly as our server who was wonderful), but the food is out-of-this world! Not to mention the ROLLS, which my family usually eats a couple baskets worth. If anyone is visiting Hershey or is even a local, I highly recommend Fenicci's as one of the best, if not the best restaurant in Hershey that is very reasonably priced!