“Where to begin” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #57 of 75 Restaurants in Hershey
Philadelphia, PA
“Where to begin”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I don't normally review chain restaurants-but-I work in Hershey during the week. I have a bizarre love for Dunkin Donuts bagels and smoked salmon cream cheese. (I know, I am seeking help). Anyway, as I said, I work in Hershey during the week. And sometimes, the urge for bagels is overwhelming. I succumb and go to this Dunkin Donuts. And *EVERY* time, I am disappointed. No matter when I go, the bagels are stale. One day, I did actually complain and the manager took a new bagel-from.a.totally.different.bin to make my new bagel. I think the assume everyone is a tourist so it doesn't matter. But, seriously, don't go here. You'll just be annoyed.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The service is quick and the donuts are some of the best. We like the special donuts they serve to coincide with holidays.

Visited April 2014
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Donuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

It's hard to dislike donuts. Donuts are great. Any place that sells donuts is great. Donuts are awesome. This place sells donuts; ergo it is great.

Visited October 2013