“Yummmmm is right” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Melbourne, Florida
“Yummmmm is right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We had never been to a Red Robin before.After a full day of play at Hershey Park we decided to give it a shot. We were not disappointed at all. Our server Michelle explained everything and suggested a few things.I'm always skeptical about ordering fried fish but I ordered it and it was delicious.My husband & daughter enjoyed their food as well. We ordered the apple bites for dessert and those are to die for. Michelle was the best server...thanks

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Melbourne, Florida
“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Michelle was a great server. Food was awesome and the apple pie bites were the best! Thanks Michelle!

Kingston, Canada
“Good food good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Red Robin is a place we always head to no matter what city we visit. It is a family favorite. Great staff. Service was fast. Food was hot and delicious. Kid friendly. Enjoyed as always! Will return again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Burlington, Iowa, United States
“First ever visit here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I enjoyed this facility. Since there is not one in my area, my wife and I decided to try Red Robin, just to see if they are as good as the commercials say they are.

My decision...yes. They are. I was rather impressed with the quality and the service that is given there. I especially liked the fact that you can pay your bill from your table with a Ziosk. That was cool and a service I wish more places used.

Visited June 2014
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Good food at a fair price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Great variety of burgers and sandwichs. They have burgers with every combination you can think of. Good service and food arrives promptly. They also have several good salads on the menu. My wife and son love their burgers. Salads include combo of grilled chicken, fruit and vegetables for the diet conscious. The bar also has a wide variety of beers and drinks. Be prepared this is a family spot and there are usually a lot of families with children. You can checkout and pay bill at your table.

Visited May 2014