“Sunday Brunch” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
“Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Headed to Hershey Pantry this morning after seeing rave reviews only to find they were closed! Fortunately they operate out of a building right across the street on Sundays with a buffet setup. They had a lot of choices and they were all great! Very happy we decided to try it.

Akron, Ohio, United States
“Great food and prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Though a little cramped, food like the lobster bisque, roast beef panini and awesome coconut cake made it a great experience.

Fairfield, Connecticut
“Went Twice in One Day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We loved breakfast so much we came back for dinner. I can't say enough about how much our entire family enjoyed this restaurant. We decided to go to breakfast before hitting Hershey Park and I am so happy we decided to take the time for a sit-down meal. Everything we ate was delicious (except for the scrapple which I didnt taste and might have been amazing if you like scrapple). The French TOast was out of this world, we got both the standard and the stuffed, my son got a giant Chocolate CHip Pancakes and my other son got a huge perfectly cooked grilled cheese. Dinner was just as delicious and the kids meals came with giant homemade "oreo" cookies that I would consider driving to Hershey just for that but if I could only go for one meal hands down would recommend changing your schedule to come here for breakfast.

Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Always Very Busy and for good reasons”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Great Stuff First. The food is VERY GOOD. We have had experience with B-L-&D food has always been very good. I am going to rate our resent lunch experience . The Servers are VERY GOOD. My wife and I both had salads. They were presented well. They were generous portions. They taste was terrific.
Now, the not perfect stuff... The parking lot was full so we parked next door and walked over.- but this is a very popular place... We met friends there but we waited quite a while and they choose to go elsewhere, my wife wanted to stay. We were very cramped in- but this is a very popular place. Our salads while very tasty indeed were not well chilled as at most places we have salads. The food arrived more than 20 minutes after we ordered- which might be why they were not well chilled when they arrived. The water for my wife's tea was not hot enough to brew the tea well. From the time we parked to paying our bill was 1 hour and 10 minutes. So, do not be in a hurry. With gratuity lunch was $40 so it is at the top of the range for the overall experience.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Palmyra
“Save Room for Dessert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

A gem. Always bustling, quirky decor, great waitstaff. Breakfasts are particularly good with killer cinnamon rolls, stuffed French toast and tasty baked oatmeal. The place is always busy, though, and parking can get dicey. During peak hours, be ready to wait for a table. It's well worth it, however. In warm weather, there's a lovely gazebo annex that makes dining even nicer.

• Visited October 2013