“Great breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Breakfast was good. Made the mistake of ordering the omelet special of the day. The kitchen was rushed and the omelet came out cold on the inside. Staff was very courteous immediately apologized and refired my order. Rest of the breakfast was great. Would go back again. The bake goods are terrific. Don't really hold the omelette againgst them. Kitchens get rushed at busy times and things like this happen. What matters was how they dealt with the problem and the overall great quality of the food and service

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Unexpectedly amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Spent a Saturday/Sunday night nearby while visiting Hershey Park. Hershey Pantry is closed on Sunday, so we had to wait until Monday morning. We parked around the side and accidentally happened upon the Porch Entrance. Got a table right away in the corner of the large screened in porch, overlooking a nice garden area. There was a breeze going that made the atmosphere even more pleasant. The food was great! Huge portions. My Garden Omelet (served with home fries and sunflower toast) ended up being 2 meals for me. Pancakes are giant. Hazelnut latte was perfect. I was pleased by the entire experience and would definitely return next time I'm in the area because there are other items I'd love to try.

Visited July 2013
Mahomet, Illinois
“YUMMO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to me by a friend. The food was really good and the selection and price were also good. I had never heard of "Scrapple" and once I asked what it was made of I was not too excited to taste it. I am not a fan of this Pennsylvania staple. HOWEVER, I would recommend the LARGE cinnamon rolls and the cinnamon French toast.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Very good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Our first visit. Food, service, & atmosphere was very good. We were going to be seated inside, didn't realize there was an outdoor seating area. Inside felt hectic & noisy, moved to outside. It was very nice; it's very quaint back there.

We look forward to our next visit.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
new jersey
“Huge portions, yummy food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Great place to have a nice leisurely breakfast before hitting the attractions. The menu is large, with regular breakfast items, including a kids menu. Be warned- the portions are HUGE! I wish they had half size portion options for less money. Try baked oatmeal or cinnamon french toast- both are outstanding. They also serve lunch and dinner which we didn't try. Service is outstanding but slow as they seem to cook things from scratch. Not to be missed.

Visited July 2013