“they did this right” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dunmore, Pennsylvania
“they did this right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This place is great. Such a great selection of beer. The sampler is great. I noticed people even got some kind of root "beer" floats. The whole eating situation is the right way to do it. I think they save money on waitresses and a whole mess of problems. You just go up and order yourself. If you have a tab open at the bar, you can add your food to the tab. The rosemary popcorn is awesome and the troegswurst was so awesome w the red skin potatoes. Also, the whole way they do their growlers is great! They have a machine and its co2 and sealed and stays fresh! When you bring it back to refill its not that expensive depending on the beer you get. The staff was great and always on their toes. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Southampton, Pennsylvania, United States
“Father-Daughter tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My daughter treated me to a brewery tour during our vacation at Gifford Pinchot State Park. The tour was $5.00 each and included tastings of several varieties of beer and ales.It was very interesting! There is also a fun gift shop.

Visited July 2013
Summerfield, North Carolina
“Loved this place as did our kids!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We went here twice on our recent trip to Hershey. Reasonable prices and great beer. Indoor and outdoor seating. Great beer sampler platter ($7)
Food was fresh and delicious.
Our kids asked to go back on our last night. They had great kids meals and all natural sodas, which my girls loved! Also the pretzels was awesome and a great appetizer.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Akron, Ohio
“Fun eclectic food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Fun atmosphere, beer sampling was good value, loved dream weaver beer best, had Caesar salad & BBQ pork loaded fries (these were so good), walking free tour cool; will be back with more people

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“My third visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

My initial review of this place was not very favorable, but because of different friends/family Ive visited 3 times over the past several months.

Pros: I feel the beer selection was great this visit. I loved the Wit (Scratch 99 I believe), and was shocked that I enjoyed the Mango Triple. While I still wish the food was "run" a tad differently, I've had a number of the snack type foods and absolutely loved them. The fries, popcorn, and pork belly (I didn't see that by itself this visit) are all fantastic. Our waitress Sara did a great job of making us feel welcome.

Cons: I have to have a few drinks before I can settle down and adjust to the noise level. They added some panels to absorb sound, but it's still incredibly loud.I also wish it was easier to have any level of intimacy with my group. While the center table was split, between the seating arrangements and the noise, it's tough to feel like you're only with your party. I also wish the WIFI was accessible. One person in my party was able to access it, but 3 of us couldn't.

I wish I could rate this 3.5/Good, but unfortunately I cannot. The bottom line, I will go back, and I have told people that they should go as long as they can handle the noise.

• Visited July 2013