“The Thanksgiving Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

717- 533-2171
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Trevi 5 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 75 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hotel Road
Springfield, Virginia
“The Thanksgiving Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

The traditional Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful; everything was cooked to our liking. We had excellent service and felt like family because they always greeted us by name.

We had dinner there our first night, and lunch on two other days. The meals was always deliciously prepared.

Visited November 2013

Mobile, Alabama
“Best sandwich that I've ever eaten!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

A friend and I had lunch there during our stay at the hotel. I ordered the roast chicken panini and she had the Portobello panini. It was without a doubt the best sandwich I've eaten in my life. They had several menu options for her to choose as a vegetarian which can sometimes be an issue in restaurants. The food was fresh and service was excellent. I want to fly back to PA just to eat here again. I highly recommend it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“A Hershey gem .”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I was there the other night for a dinner with some business associates. It was my first time at the Hotel Hershey, and I was was really taken with the old world charm of the hotel. I felt the menu had a nice selection and not your run of the mill items. i had a Bucantani pasta that was really excellent.. plus a nice shrimp soup appetizer. The service was right on and the wine selection was nice. we sat and had great views of the valley and the holiday lights added to the scenery. I hope to be able to stay at the Hotel Hershey and enjoy the Trevi 5 again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Service and atmosphere superb. Food and prices, eh, not impressed.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I visited for a business lunch. The hotel location itself is probably o e of the most beautiful locations in central Pennsylvania. And the staff and servers are terrific and friendly! NOT snooty, as they justly could be, working in such a high end place.

I ordered iced tea, and vanilla syrup to add to it. It was refreshing and lovely with free refills. $4.

I also ordered the shrimp bisque. It was good. But you can't put a few fresh shrimp into a canned bisque and fool me into thinking the whole bisque is fresh. Nice try. But still, it was good, and flavorful. $6.

I ordered the quail from the antipasti menu as my entree. As expected, it was tiny. But it was also very dry. That was disappointing. Tasted like dried chicken. Not impressed at all. $12.

Other members of my party were also not impressed with their food. It was just OK, at best.

I had a scoop of apple cider sorbet and raspberry sorbet for dessert. $8. Raspberry was good, but a tad to sweet. Apple cider was bland, and frozen rock solid. NOT AT ALL worth the $8. I got hosed on that one for sure. I wanted a chocolate mousse, but they had none on their disappointingly limited dessert menu.

Again, the atmosphere and the staff MAKE this place great, in spite of the food and the prices.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“Great atmosphere and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a nice dinner here while staying at The Hotel Hershey. We opted to sit outside which we really enjoyed. The food and service were both excellent and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited September 2013